Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
    Thanks for the future welcoming! :giggle:

That is not awful pricing. I would assume base minimum wages are somewhat higher in these areas as well. OR or WA is more ideal for me. I don't believe I could handle everything that is required to live in Cali.

If I move there and keep my vehicles registered in Ky for a short while, then I wouldn't have to worry about smog or whatever test you guys do?

What has really started this was a local paper showed studies of health and cancer 'per capita' and OR was essentially the lowest, while Ky has the highest death rates. I would like to be in an area where a pack of Marlboro reds aren't 5$ flat. It would help me continue the no smoking.

The only good thing I can see from being on the east cost is what when games are released by dates and times, I obtain earlier access than most.

That or we change Latvia to R3vlia.
    Well, ill bet you would be at home somewhere immediately north of vancouver.
    Think longview, kelso, woodland.

We can never have too many bmw guys out here.

And also, try vaping? [emoji1]

Sent from a payphone on the moon.
    sigpic
    Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Does anybody know this car?
      sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
      1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
      1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
      1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
      (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
      1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
      2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
      2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
        Well, ill bet you would be at home somewhere immediately north of vancouver.
        Think longview, kelso, woodland.

We can never have too many bmw guys out here.

And also, try vaping? [emoji1]

The thought of me 'being at home' gives me a smile!
        I will look into all of those areas!

I have tried vaping. I had a drip tank and that ruined it for me QUICK! Also, I didn't want to stop smoking at the time and quickly learned about something called popcorn lung.
        20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Woodland does not really have apartments, fyi

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by HerbE30 View Post
            The thought of me 'being at home' gives me a smile!
            I will look into all of those areas!

I have tried vaping. I had a drip tank and that ruined it for me QUICK! Also, I didn't want to stop smoking at the time and quickly learned about something called popcorn lung.
            Everytime i hear someone dismiss vaping because of 'popcorn lung' it makes me want to punch a kitten.
            Do some serious research on what causes that and how many cases due to vaping have ever been recorded. Its such a crock.
            If you are serious though, a smaller tank setup would always be better to start with in my experience.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
              Everytime i hear someone dismiss vaping because of 'popcorn lung' it makes me want to punch a kitten.
              Do some serious research on what causes that and how many cases due to vaping have ever been recorded. Its such a crock.
              If you are serious though, a smaller tank setup would always be better to start with in my experience.

Hmm weird. I actually looked into RIGHT AFTER that post. I thought I left a comment stating something about the fact that traditional cigs have higher levels of *insert that bad chemical name that originates from popcorn factories*
              I was running a drip tank to a Smpl mod. So a single battery set-up. I have a nautilus tank I found the other day. How long can these sit?

Kittens <3 Savagefurai
              Last edited by HerbE30; 01-28-2017, 07:08 PM.
              20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

The tank should be fine for starters but i would recommend a regulated mod instead of a mech just because you can adjust your voltage to better suit the coils in the tank. If the juice has been sitting in there a while i would prob change it out but if it tastes fine, whatev.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought I paired the Mad Hatter RDA to work fine with the SMPL. I thought I calculated this one day. haha. Because it's a 4 post, so 2 coils. Then I would have 6 clean wraps of coil to produce the proper ohm rating required?

Am I doing too much or too little for vaping?

Did you vape to stop smoking? Has it worked?
                  20% Accurate

Comment

It did help. I quit smoking about 9mos back with this and i cant recommend it enough.
                    I only recommend the regulated mod and tank setup because you said your current setup was a bit much. An unregulated mech with a dripper is going to work fine but its gonna make alot more vapor and thats not always whats best for starting out. The reg mod lets u have more options and is much easier to work with.

sigpic

Comment

500-750 per month + utilities expected for a decent place?
                      That's about what I paid...

...in 1992.

One thing that's come up in the last 5 years- forget about shop space.
                      It's all condos and anti-car now. And bike lanes that very seldom have A bike in them.

Love the region. Not so much, how it's 'growing'...

t
                      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post

...in 1992.

It's all condos and anti-car now. And bike lanes that very seldom have A bike in them.

t
                        I agree Toby.

It used to be more blue collar.

We didn't really have Liberal or Conservative back then, it was just people who did stuff our own way. Like in Portland, waterfront park and the beach cleanup..etc were actually spearheaded by republicans. But nobody cared back then. I believe Seattle was the same..

This is where Grunge came from. It was very blue collar, but also had that vibe of recycled fashion (army boots, flannel, old wedding dresses..etc.)

My wife and I were all part of that back in the day. The alt press, Church of Elvis, Satyrican..etc.

Now, the hipsters are like a Disneyland version. Too polished, to locked in to a specific style/viewpoint, and waaaay too expensive. Back then, fashion was about hitting the bins at Goodwill, and maybe if you were lucky Buffalo Exchange..
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post

...in 1992.

t

The shop issue is a problem for us lately.

The wife and I are hunting furiously for a place with a semblance of a shop to buy, but it's atrocious in this market.

What I pay for rent to have a house with a two car shop is very disheartening.
                          Derek-

Comment

I have completely given up on the idea of buying a house. Hopefully sometime in our lifetime, prices of things will come back down to a reasonable level, though I don't really foresee it happening.
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              I have completely given up on the idea of buying a house. Hopefully sometime in our lifetime, prices of things will come back down to a reasonable level, though I don't really foresee it happening.

No me neither. To further compound things, we are scheduled to go to Egypt within the next 60 days.

Looks like I may be out some money due to our Presidents late Friday EO.
                              Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                                No me neither. To further compound things, we are scheduled to go to Egypt within the next 60 days.

Looks like I may be out some money due to our Presidents late Friday EO.
                                Egypt eh?
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X