No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah jesus, I have 265 unread and that triggers me.
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
      I don't have anything against Andrew, he's clearly matured quite a bit, however he clearly did something to warrant being banned.

I was not the one who banned him, nor do I know the exact circumstances, however I trust the team here to make correct judgement calls.

I did receive an email from Andrew which I've included below, I responded and did not get any return. Needless to say I was sad he emailed me how he did.
      ROFL!!!! That's one way to get yourself perma-banned. Wow. Way to shit where you eat.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Stupid toes.... That's all i can oh wait add fucking idiot to it.
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
          I don't have anything against Andrew, he's clearly matured quite a bit, however he clearly did something to warrant being banned.

I was not the one who banned him, nor do I know the exact circumstances, however I trust the team here to make correct judgement calls.
          The reason behind his ban literally says "none", and the ban date says permanent.

Furthermore, I don't think he meant that email out of spite. I'd be pissed off too if I was banned on my home and work ip, for no reason.
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

Damn, I get anxious when my inbox is double digits. But then again, I love to auto route emails to sub folders and bounce them through another server to filter out 90% of the spam... but that's just me being anal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              The reason behind his ban literally says "none", and the ban date says permanent.

Furthermore, I don't think he meant that email out of spite. I'd be pissed off too if I was banned on my home and work ip, for no reason.
              spite or not really speaks highly of his maturity level
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I think he was banned for a rusty hood.....again.
                lol
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

I've got a lead on a 99-00 528iT Dinan car - silver with black leather interior. Customer is asking 1900.00 for it but said he'd sell it to me for 1300.00. Haven't been tempted in a long time! Thoughts?
                  clutchCTRL!
                  Move with a purpose.
                  - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                  - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                  - 2000 323i AT
                  2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

I'd say go for it as long as the motor isn't blown and the Dinan specific stuff is in good shape.

It's an e39 and the 2.8. Both pluses in their own right, and the Dinan is a great addition. E39 M5's are already collectors items, and it's not just because of the motor. The platform is pretty much considered the last, great 5 series now, and I think you invest some money in it to clean it up, you won't lose.

What's the title condition?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                    2016 Ford Flex
                    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Looks like a good start for someone's build: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6162152080.html

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                        Looks like a good start for someone's build: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/6162152080.html

That pile of parts has had 4 owners in the last two years I know of, it has a big dent in the c pillar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                          That pile of parts has had 4 owners in the last two years I know of, it has a big dent in the c pillar

Jeez haha okay nevermind :-?

Comment

Anything that says "as is" on craigslist like its not already implied by the fact that theyre selling it on craigslist means you should run from it

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post

so, it's a town bike then....

I'll admit, I had thought about making this kid an offer, getting it finished, and running, then trying to flip it....

I really don't have the cash right now though.
                              Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                                so, it's a town bike then....

I'll admit, I had thought about making this kid an offer, getting it finished, and running, then trying to flip it....

I really don't have the cash right now though.

I passed on everything for 250$ at one point. There's just two much missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X