Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
    There's just two much missing.
    Lol
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
      I passed on everything for 250$ at one point. There's just two much missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Shit, I MIGHT think about it for $150.... Depending on how many good parts there is still on it, One could pull an Austin and just part the bitch out....
      Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        The reason behind his ban literally says "none", and the ban date says permanent.

Furthermore, I don't think he meant that email out of spite. I'd be pissed off too if I was banned on my home and work ip, for no reason.
        Being pissed off is one thing, but he has access to me via email, facebook, heck even phone to call and say what the heck?

To put things into perspective if I get pulled over by the police, I don't roll down my window and tell the cop to fuck off right out of the gate.

He's welcome to reach out, always has been, and while he considers that I'll work with my team to determine the cause.

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
          Shit, I MIGHT think about it for $150.... Depending on how many good parts there is still on it, One could pull an Austin and just part the bitch out....

This was a different owner in a hard place good luck lol

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
            This would be the right move. Kill that thing so others can live.
            sigpic
            Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
              Lol

Hahahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Jesus man, clear out that inbox Lol I cringe at that sight
                R3V email bounces return to that account, it gets into the thousands every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
                  This would be the right move. Kill that thing so others can live.
                  That's been my motto over the years. Some will bitch about it, but it allows other, nicer cars to live. A worthy trade off, I think.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'll agree with that to a point. If it's able to be brought back to good shape relatively easily, naw, let it live. But if it's got quarter panel or pillar damage, frame damage, excessive rust or something like that, it's better to keep the current group of cars alive.
                    sigpic

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

I'll agree with that to a point. If it's able to be brought back to good shape relatively easily, naw, let it live. But if it's got quarter panel or pillar damage, frame damage, excessive rust or something like that, it's better to keep the current group of cars alive.

There's a lot more to it, any car that has been modified, poorly repaired, etc, some cars just not are worth what it would cost to bring them back, a shell may make a good race car, but either way it's going to die.

Comment

^True. A ton of circumstances can damn a car. It all depends on what you are willing to spend/do to save it.
                        sigpic

Comment

Unless the body damage is light and contained to replaceable panels, I part those cars out without even a second thought. It just isn't worth keeping those cars on the road anymore. Anything else is fair game for fixing.

Comment

Except in cases like a numbered alpina car or M3 etc...
                            Fix those in most cases without prejudice.
                            sigpic

Comment

Except in cases like a numbered alpina car or M3 etc...
                              Fix those in most cases without prejudice.
                              I honestly don't see the point in repairing a car like that, if it's been hit hard. I guess at the end of the day, the VIN is the same, but the car will never be. Obviously, it makes sense for monetary reasons anymore, but that's about the only reason I can understand. Maybe I'm crazy. Meh

Comment

Honestly, even though I'm pretty happy with my shell, I know that it was a financial mistake. I would have been better off starting with a clean running e30, which I can get for a couple grand, and parting it out myself. Sure, I have to fix some rust and some body damage, but I'll get to have a unique e30. No one else is going to have a wide v8 lazurblau e30 meant for crushing mountain passes. That will be my car. And being exclusive is cool and shit
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X