PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    Toes blocked everyone on FB because he couldnt handle the heat Austin and others tossed his way.
    The funny thing is it wasn't even anything that I said that he blocked me over. Ian talked shit jokingly to him, he was on his period and got all defensive. I commented "LOL" and he blocked me. I could care less either way, it's more funny to me than anything. In all honesty, I don't care about the kid one way or the other...he really isn't so bad and has come a long way over the years. He takes shit too seriously sometimes but that's his prerogative.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Toes never bothered me online, but he is very annoying in person. You just want to kick his leg out from under him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gkobez View Post
        If I had to guess and that all that it is, he would regularly ask questions from
        people and then proceed to argue with them over the answer. I always presumed that it eventually wore thin.
        Haha okay makes sense, in that case it seems like Toes' ghost lives on... http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407235

Comment

those are called askholes. i have been guilty of the same.

but the whole m42 > s52 kinda chit chat. yea ok lol....

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I wonder if these fit E30?

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
              Kinda seems like an over-reaction to me still.. Maybe I just haven't witnessed the worst of Toes but to me he never seemed nefarious, just a bit clueless and annoying?
              I stood up for 5Toes back in the day. Not surprised he's on a vacation from r3v.
              Last edited by george graves; 06-03-2017, 05:09 AM.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

PNW Chit Chat thread

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                I wonder if these fit E30?

Don't laugh, I've offloaded a bunch of bottle caps I have lying around to the Honda/Acura scene..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by djjerme; 06-03-2017, 07:27 PM.
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                2016 Ford Flex
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I need a radiator for my 01 330i automatic. Anyone know of anything Portland area.

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
                    Why is it a good thing that toes got banned? I feel like he's been acting pretty mature and not inflaming shit. Kinda not cool.
                    I agree with this. Regardless of his character (asking "stupid" questions, posting about what makes him happy), he never meant any harm, nor was he a shady character that necessitated in banning him.

To me, all of the poking fun at the kid isn't cool, and is the issue with this board. I've done my fair share, but toes knows damn well that I respect him for his efforts and love for this community.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                      Don't laugh, I've offloaded a bunch of battle caps I have lying around to the Honda/Acura scene..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had some on my crx in high school they fit really well.

Comment

For someone who reads this forum everyday Toes has been a source of entertainment. That's all I've got.

Comment

Originally posted by RainRider View Post
                          For someone who reads this forum everyday Toes has been a source of entertainment. That's all I've got.
                          I'll second this. It's always a good laugh when he gets going on the whole M42 shit. He makes it too easy to stir him up into a frenzy. Lol
                          sigpic
                          Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

I don't have anything against Andrew, he's clearly matured quite a bit, however he clearly did something to warrant being banned.

I was not the one who banned him, nor do I know the exact circumstances, however I trust the team here to make correct judgement calls.

I did receive an email from Andrew which I've included below, I responded and did not get any return. Needless to say I was sad he emailed me how he did.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Can we place bets on who banned him?

Im gonna place $10 on Agent.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                                I did receive an email from Andrew which I've included below, I responded and did not get any return. Needless to say I was sad he emailed me how he did.

Jesus man, clear out that inbox Lol I cringe at that sight
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X