No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone got a good e36 m50b25tu they are looking to off load?
    Last edited by FireFight; 06-08-2017, 11:28 AM.
    WTB:m60b40 in PNW
    Zachary Ripley

85 318i M50B25tu.
    92 525it 5 speed.
    80 244gl (m60 prepping).

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
      I'm just gonna say it. We need another Abe-B-Que. Late summer-early fall perhaps?

Matt and I will probably throw another BBQ like we did a few months ago, come July/August or so.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Word. We shall let the masses know.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Do it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
            Alright, fess up, which of you did this :p

Red 325is popped up in the Sherwood Pick'n Pull just the other week too. Great condition till the engine got pushed about a foot into the firewall.

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
              Red 325is popped up in the Sherwood Pick'n Pull just the other week too. Great condition till the engine got pushed about a foot into the firewall.
              So sad to see :(

At least I salvaged some great ronal ls rims! And one severely bent strut bar.. literally the only other good part on the car.

I'm sure the car was very nice before the crash, bmw cca sticker on the window and everything...

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                Alright, fess up, which of you did this :p

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/FvPQVHeh.jpg[/IMG]
                Tow hook installed prior to the crash? Might have balled it up on track.

Comment

Originally posted by Etfren View Post
                  Tow hook installed prior to the crash? Might have balled it up on track.
                  I'm gonna go with this. I don't see how they were able to thread a tow hook in after the crash.

Any other goodies on it?
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Anyone dig the old 315 329 bmws...... Wish I had the funds
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      I'm gonna go with this. I don't see how they were able to thread a tow hook in after the crash.

Any other goodies on it?
                      Absolutely nothing besides the wheels. Diff was gone, engine shot, bumpers cracked, fenders dented, trunk lide cone and rear lights broken,, no seats, maybe someone used it to store all their broken bits?

Comment

Anyone planning caravan to the Picnic this year from the pdx area? Saturday or Sunday?

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                          Anyone planning caravan to the Picnic this year from the pdx area? Saturday or Sunday?
                          Im planning on going up saturday, and having a BBQ with some cali peeps at the house im staying at.

Your welcome to tag along, Griots is cancelled though, so ill be heading to the house on saturday

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Brown coupe door cards and carpet at Sherwood Pick'N Pull. Forgot the bring my camera, but at least the door cards were in good shape. Fronts were vinyl or leather with the cloth hatch pattern in the center. Also had the brown armrests and map pockets. Rears were solid vinyl/leather.

I always dug the brown interiors, but it didn't have the matching seats so I didn't really want to mess with it.

Comment

Wonder how dumb it would be to buy a MS2/3 kit before having anything that needs it would be.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                                Wonder how dumb it would be to buy a MS2/3 kit before having anything that needs it would be.

About as dumb as selling your car for gas money

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X