No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M5 is running tits. Easily the fastest thing I've ever driven. Damn.
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Such a nice day to be stuck inside. Who's all going to Old chicago for 5erdinner?
      1999 M Coupe
      2014 X1 xDrive35i
      2000 P38A HSE
      1989 Lachs 4 Door
      Instagram: MCoupeKim

Comment

I'll be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

ill be getting my booth ready tonight. So ill see you all Saturday

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Would it be a bad idea if I i cut the sap and rear o2s out of my harness and just heat shrink the ends and be good to go? Want to clean up the s52 harness of shit I'm not using.

Comment

Anyone else have the strong temptation to sell one of their cars just to do more shit on the other car lol.

All my e30 does is sit in a storage unit nearly all year.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                Anyone else have the strong temptation to sell one of their cars just to do more shit on the other car lol.

All my e30 does is sit in a storage unit nearly all year.
                Thats basically why Im selling my E30. Why have two race cars when you can only race one? Its not so bad into the fuhraze status right now that if I can sell this daily I can be an idiot and start daily driving the E30 again.

No A/C, no power steering, whats the worst thing that can happen in LA?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I just don't enjoy the E30 as much anymore. Samurai is 100x easier to work on, mod, and mess with. It also doesn't have BS BMW pricing on mods lol.

Edit: Which btw, anyone else have rigs that wants to go 4x4 sometime?
                  Last edited by Wschnitz; 07-15-2017, 05:43 PM.
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Seen a slammed out datsun 510 on NB i5 Marysville Thursday. Pretty sure it was although I could not be positive. I like those fender mount mirrors. Like an old skyline gtr.

Comment

That's funny, e30 mods are pretty cheap compared to my other cars. The only thing cheaper is my K10.
                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                        The only thing cheaper is my K10.

You'd be hard pressed to find anything cheaper to mod. Maybe a Honda, but it would be close..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Hey guys, I just bought a flywheel and clutch + starter to go into my zf tranny... Thought they were M20.

I've just weighed the flywheel and it comes out to a whopping 6 pounds!

This seems ridiculously light to me, is it reasonable to use this in a street car or should I find another?

Thanks for the input guys.

Also, there is the notch welded onto the side, I know it has a purpose but I forget what, will I need to remove it?

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                            Hey guys, I just bought a flywheel and clutch + starter to go into my zf tranny... Thought they were M20.

This seems ridiculously light to me, is it reasonable to use this in a street car or should I find another?

Also, there is the notch welded onto the side, I know it has a purpose but I forget what, will I need to remove it?
                            If you need one for a manual tranny, the one you have pictured is the "flywheel" from an automatic, which is only used so the car can start via the starter.
                            - Greg
                            α Team Founding Member
                            1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                            2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

I think those are just speed holes so the clutch grabs it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post

LOL... That is an automatic ring gear. You cannot use that. I hope you didn't pay much for it.
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                                X