PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post

You are more than welcome to paint my abomination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You're more than welcome to find my spray gun that I haven't seen in almost 10 years..

What are those wheels? I have extended studs and those would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
      You're more than welcome to find my spray gun that I haven't seen in almost 10 years..

What are those wheels? I have extended studs and those would be awesome.

Extended studs would look cool with these, they look dumb with the waffles on.

Esm 002r 15x9 +10 15x8 +15

In my sig it's 15x9 square.

Comment

the staggered setup looks way better, glad you went that way. No honda poke in front anymore.

What color you gonna paint it if you ever paint it?
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

I'll be painting my abomination as soon as it's back from the shop. As mentioned above, prep work is key. Take apart everything you can. I'll be doing a full glass-out respray (which is pretty easy on a vert haha!)
          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Bring a trailer came back with $20k. Meh. Guess I will be making a real FS ad and going to eBay...
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              the staggered setup looks way better, glad you went that way. No honda poke in front anymore.

What color you gonna paint it if you ever paint it?

I'd actually like to get back to the square set up, the staggered set up doesn't handle as well, I doubt I'll ever paint it but if I do I'll probably take it back to cosmo Blau

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Bring a trailer came back with $20k. Meh. Guess I will be making a real FS ad and going to eBay...
                Seems like BaT is out of touch with what good E30's are worth these days.
                Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

$20k reserve is pretty damn good, they only were willing to go to $15k with Romans car
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

20k is way too much for any non m3 e30. should take it and run

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                      Hank Ahrens
                      1984 Alpine Coupe
                      1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        $20k reserve is pretty damn good, they only were willing to go to $15k with Romans car
                        I know I'm going to lose my ass on that car, but with my luck, the auction would hit $20,100 and I simply will not sell the car for that little...

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                        :hitler:

Comment

In my experience BaT is negotiable. If your number is in the ballpark you can see if they'll agree to your minimum.
                          M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

Originally posted by She loved E View Post
                            In my experience BaT is negotiable. If your number is in the ballpark you can see if they'll agree to your minimum.
                            Unfortunately, I tried that and they didn't really want to work with it. I told them there were a few specific parts I could remove to get it between where they wanted to be and where I started off. All they said was "there's definitely some sentimental value here and this may not be the car for us." Lol.

Comment

Oh damn, that's lame. Esp. w/ E30 prices going up lately you think they'd give it a whirl. They make money either way.
                              M119 M42 M62 S52 S62

Comment

Hope you guys stuffed yourselves full of yummy steak today. I know I sure did.

Comment

Working...
                                X