• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bmw dealer, discount import etc

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I just get my shit through Ryan (DynaSport). Same day usually and if bribed with BBQ, he brings it over.. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Come see me - I can usually get the parts same day and I promise to get you the right part, in the right quantity, and i'll make fun of you if you try to order anything I wouldn't put on my own car or a customer's car.

Sure, you can buy the part cheaper online - but there are cons to that as well..
        clutchCTRL!
        Move with a purpose.
        - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
        - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
        - 2000 323i AT
        2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
          Come see me - I can usually get the parts same day and I promise to get you the right part, in the right quantity, and i'll make fun of you if you try to order anything I wouldn't put on my own car or a customer's car.

Sure, you can buy the part cheaper online - but there are cons to that as well..
          Ohh, I didn't even think of that. You guys are a 5 min walk from me, too.

I've been using FCPEuro for online parts, the free shipping from the east coast takes a while but if it's not needed ASAP I don't mind. RockAuto actually ships pretty quickly, from CA too.
          '90 325is + S52

sigpic

Comment

Hank Ahrens
            1984 Alpine Coupe
            1978 911sc

Comment

Anyone have a 1987 exhaust hanger? Part no. 11761716390
              It's the one in the middle that attaches to the body or frame.

Comment

^^^ Nevermind got one.

Comment

Finally shoved a 5-speed in my black car today. Feels good to own another car with the third pedal mod. Happy Sunday, all.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Anyone have a tube bender north of seattle or know of a fab shop that would bend some for me?

Debating welding up my own bed rack or having a fab shop make one.
                    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                    willschnitz

Comment

Can you guys please suggest areas to look for an Airbnb/VRBO property for the Picnic? I'll have a rental car so a bit of a drive to and from the event itself is fine. Close proximity to some good bars & restaurants is preferred, either walking distance or a short Uber trip.
                      Originally posted by kronus
                      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                        Can you guys please suggest areas to look for an Airbnb/VRBO property for the Picnic? I'll have a rental car so a bit of a drive to and from the event itself is fine. Close proximity to some good bars & restaurants is preferred, either walking distance or a short Uber trip.
                        https://www.vrbo.com/1206885 I just did the middle of July but this guy. Looks nice and 6th ave has a bunch of bars and places to eat. It's pretty much the best Tacoma has to offer and downtown inst too far either, and that opens up more bands and food too. Oh and the waterfront too, I forgot about that. I can set you up on paces to drink and eat too, what are you into. Please dont say I want to get seafood because that's what you are known for!!!! That image isn't real, although there are some good seafood places

Actually screw the place I linked, Its a guys house. That's funky. I've never done airbnb or vrbo. Hotel murano ot silver cloud hotel would be the best in tacoma.
                        Last edited by Mediumrarechicken; 05-27-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Why do car shows need to start at 8-9am? I get the the fact that people that are inclined to organize a car show is the kind of person that gets up at 5:30 am.....but that doesn't mean the rest of us has to. How about a car show that starts at 3pm-4pm....and we chill, grill , and hang. You know like NORMAL PEOPLE! We take a sunset ride at 8, and call it a day.
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

'Cause the kind of people that go to morning car shows have other things to do in the afternoon.

Comment

anyone recognize this e30?

Driving:1990 325iS, 2007 335i :devil:
                              past BMWs: 1987 325iS turbo, 1989 325i, 1995 525i, 2000 328CI, 2001 540i, 2008 135i

Comment

Lol. So I was mounting this kooglewerks spoiler I got today and I decided it wasn't aggressive enough angle wise. So I decided to try and bend it on the car, cuz ya know, I'm lazy. And that's how I found out the sheet metal in the trunk area is damn thin.
                                Hank Ahrens
                                1984 Alpine Coupe
                                1978 911sc

Comment

Working...
                                X