Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    7PM TONIGHT

    Acropolis Steakhouse/gentlemens club
    8325 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97202

    BMW MEET


    Please leave feedback below, thanks

    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

    Comment


      Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
      I like bc coils better than my ground control koni setup. It's not the 80s anymore. Bc and catuned are the same thing.

      Fur da stance...

      Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
      7PM TONIGHT

      Acropolis Steakhouse/gentlemens club
      8325 SE McLoughlin Blvd, Portland, OR 97202

      BMW MEET


      Yes hahah
      Simon
      Current Car:
      -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
      -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



      Make R3V Great Again -2020

      Comment


        Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
        I like bc coils better than my ground control koni setup. It's not the 80s anymore. Bc and catuned are the same thing.
        that comment on instagram gets you blacklisted. catuned makes everything they sell by hand


        Please leave feedback below, thanks

        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

        Comment


          Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
          I like bc coils better than my ground control koni setup. It's not the 80s anymore. Bc and catuned are the same thing.
          koni yellows are really good for single adjustable shocks/struts...chinese coilovers are not even remotely close in quality.

          i'd bet you 20 bucks that nobody in pro3 uses chinese coilovers.

          Comment


            Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            koni yellows are really good for single adjustable shocks/struts...chinese coilovers are not even remotely close in quality.

            i'd bet you 20 bucks that nobody in pro3 uses chinese coilovers.


            Are coilovers pro3 legal?


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

            Comment


              Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
              Are coilovers pro3 legal?

              PRO3 =/= SpecE30

              Pro3 cars are quite a bit more "free" to do things
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                i'd bet you 20 bucks that nobody in pro3 uses chinese coilovers.
                I'll take your $20..

                Some have ran them for a few races.

                They either collapsed or broke.

                Even those cheap bastards like me who used GE Engineering sleeves and cut my own struts down used Koni singles inside.
                1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                2006 BMW X3
                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                Comment


                  Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  I'll take your $20..

                  Some have ran them for a few races.

                  They either collapsed or broke.

                  Even those cheap bastards like me who used GE Engineering sleeves and cut my own struts down used Koni singles inside.
                  hah

                  btw fix ur sig

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post

                    btw fix ur sig
                    look closer

                    edit: It IS a ginormous sig tho
                    Simon
                    Current Car:
                    -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                    -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                    Make R3V Great Again -2020

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                      that comment on instagram gets you blacklisted. catuned makes everything they sell by hand
                      So true. They get so goddamn butthurt when people call out their garbage for what it actually is - complete and total fucking ill fitting garbage.
                      Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                      503.967.3800
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | ''01 Z3M | 11 328xi-t

                      Comment


                        Yeah, I think the PB joke has about run it's course, time to find something new..
                        1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
                        2006 BMW X3
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

                        Comment


                          "Made in taiwan, assembled in house" lol
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

                          Comment


                            Anyone around Bellingham know the owner or history of this M50 swapped car?

                            It certainly looks rough but a friend of mine is interested in buying it as a rough daily...

                            Thanks guys.

                            https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...347512189.html



                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                              Anyone around Bellingham know the owner or history of this M50 swapped car?

                              It certainly looks rough but a friend of mine is interested in buying it as a rough daily...

                              Thanks guys.

                              https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/c...347512189.html



                              Lol, wondered if this car would resurface...

                              "e30maniac"s old car. It was rough when he sold it years ago, probably been passed to 6-12 people since then. Meh.

                              https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/member.php?u=21933
                              Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                              503.967.3800
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | ''01 Z3M | 11 328xi-t

                              Comment


                                Holy pre runner fender flares, Batman...


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X