Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Fuck you assholes.

    Comment


      Ahhh, the love. THAT's the R3V spirit.

      I haven't done shit with an E30 in far too long.
      DID get an E39 wagon, which is sitting in the barn
      with the head off.

      t
      now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

      Comment


        Originally posted by TobyB View Post
        Ahhh, the love. THAT's the R3V spirit.

        I haven't done shit with an E30 in far too long.
        DID get an E39 wagon, which is sitting in the barn
        with the head off.

        t
        I picked up an e39 wagon too. And then promptly sold it. Really nice cars, just not my thing.
        1984 325e - m50nv/G260
        1991 325i - Mortdecai the pickup project
        1991 Trans Am - turboLSx/t56
        2001 Audi S4 avant - manual swapped
        2003 Jaguar S-type R - supercharged v8, manual swapped
        1996 F350 Powerstroke - manual swapped
        Manual swap all the things!

        Comment


          It has a heated steering wheel.

          It was love at first grope.

          I sit in the barn, warming my hands, and I haven't got the cams back in.

          It also has the non- computer HVAC, which is... odd. Manual seats, but heated.

          I love it. I should fix it so I can get it out of the damned barn and get
          back to work on other things. Like an M54B30E30.

          What a messed up couple of years it's been.

          t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

          Comment


            Originally posted by Ryann View Post
            Fuck you assholes.
            Randomly decided to drop in and say hi and I see this

            Took a minute to remember my log in creds LOL

            How's everyone doin?

            out dated sig is out dated

            Comment


              Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post

              How's everyone doin?
              Glad to see you pop your head in here... some are still here, many are not
              Simon
              Current Car:
              -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
              -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



              Make R3V Great Again -2020

              Comment


                Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

                Glad to see you pop your head in here... some are still here, many are not
                Yeah I think everyone migrated to the FB pages and I quit the FB some time ago. I finally picked up some pieces for my E30 and remembered this little site and its plethora of knowledge.

                How's SoCal handsome?

                out dated sig is out dated

                Comment


                  Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post

                  Yeah I think everyone migrated to the FB pages and I quit the FB some time ago. I finally picked up some pieces for my E30 and remembered this little site and its plethora of knowledge.

                  How's SoCal handsome?
                  F-FB... hopefully more adults come to their senses... I dont think the kids use it... or do they? thought it was just for boomers and fake news now...

                  anyways, you need to take a trip down here for the SoCal Vintage BMW show. Amazing BMW, warm weather and then the Best of France and Italy car show the next day.
                  Simon
                  Current Car:
                  -2017 i3 REx, 21st Century E30
                  -1975 Alfa Romeo Giulia Nuova Super 1300, the never-ending name & project



                  Make R3V Great Again -2020

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                    Fuck you assholes.

                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X