Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alpine30 Wolf
    replied
    Where are those EPIC pictures?!

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    So if this thread + pics doesn't recruit more people for next year, I don't know what will. Thanks for an awesome 21 intro guys. What a blast!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Were they the ones I MISSED when I left for 20 minutes?! Or were they the dancefloor chicks?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    What ups chicks ?!? What did I miss?!?

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Please elaborate..

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by IronJoe
    Just ran into those UPS chicks at trader joes. Lol
    HAHA. Oh god, r3v Oktoberfest win.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Just ran into those UPS chicks at trader joes. Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    i fcukin hate you gays

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by IronJoe
    In for e30 rolling shots/dance floor stein-smashing/upskirt pics.
    YES. I know he got one...I need higher rez lol

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    In for e30 rolling shots/dance floor stein-smashing/upskirt pics.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    In all honesty though that was by far the funnest night I've had in my life.

    That seven series kid (Jason?) was cool as fuck. That's my dude!

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I only want ninja booty shots and pictures of my ass in that plywood scenery thing. Also me standing on kegs with that chick. Make it happen. Haha.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Originally posted by gergpez
    that shuttle trip was hilarious. The driver had to be like "wtf is going on?!"

    I just hate wheel gap. I need the rakkkke.
    DudE you know he is used to that stuff. And yeah I love rake. Just remember my oil pan ownage!!! You should be good w/o 24v swap though. e34 oil pan rides so low!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by Mlarsen
    Just got done talking to Jason and I guess there is over 500 pictures to sift through.
    He can thank Sparkle for that. Damn paparazzi with his camera.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Originally posted by OdSkE30
    Whatever Greg. You car is suuuuuper clean.
    EDIT: Did you mean to spell it "gerg?" :)
    that shuttle trip was hilarious. The driver had to be like "wtf is going on?!"

    I just hate wheel gap. I need the rakkkke.

    Leave a comment:

Working...