Fall Leavenworth Cruise

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gerta
    replied
    Pics! I cant tell you my disappointment in not being ready to go!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Just got done talking to Jason and I guess there is over 500 pictures to sift through.

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Whatever Greg. You car is suuuuuper clean.
    EDIT: Did you mean to spell it "gerg?" :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Gregolas
    replied
    Oh god. Wheel gap FTL. Drop hats soon boys.

    I am so in for next year AND doing so in a condo/cabin in town. Gonna be sick!

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    I'm good dude. Lets just say I know now that a thin fleece UPS issued blankey is no match for sub 30 degree weather. Also wear socks. They keep your feet warm. That night fucked me up! Sorry I cut out so early.

    I'm a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. I'm okay with that. (You are what you eat.)

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk
    Sounds like the time I went to eastern washington and my friend said it only drops into the 60s at night. Luckily I brought enough clothing to wear, but needless to say i woke up at 4am freezing my ass off. Paolo you should know that anything under 50 degrees is cold weather for a brownie like yourself you'll know better next time

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Greatest honor of the week so far and its only Monday. I can see this happening again next year. I like the condo idea Aaron!

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied








    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by kid325e
    I'm a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. I'm okay with that. (You are what you eat.)
    Bahahahahahahahah, rofl, new sig quote. Sorry Ryann.

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    I'm good dude. Lets just say I know now that a thin fleece UPS issued blankey is no match for sub 30 degree weather. Also wear socks. They keep your feet warm. That night fucked me up! Sorry I cut out so early.

    I'm a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. I'm okay with that. (You are what you eat.)

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    Haha yeah Paolo you good? :P

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    ^ I see you made it back alive, huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • kid325e
    replied
    Skydiving is the new planking.

    Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Sorry for the terrible pics. Hopefully Jason will come in and post his SLR stuff.











    Leave a comment:


  • OdSkE30
    replied
    ^^ I shoulda stayed up with you. Kinda took it easy on the way home.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronJoe
    replied
    Killer weekend. Hate yourself if you missed it.


    What's the top speed for an e30 M3? I think we may have found it on our way home :crazy:

    Uploading cruise pics now... I didn't really take any snaps of the shenanigans.

    Big ups to Matt for making breakfast and being the best prepared camper there. Next year, I say we rent a cabin or a VRBO. I've stayed there before and it's within stumbling distance and pretty cheap if we all chipped in.

    Leave a comment:

Working...