Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran across this E30 M3 (real or replica?) at the Sherwood Indoor Fieldhouse last Tuesday. Can't say I've seen it around town before and wondered if it was anybody on here? Looks like it had an M50/M52 coil cover in the back seat.

Comment

^^

Looks fake.
      M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
        ^^

Looks fake.
        It's mostly the trunk that's throwing up flags for me. Pic looks like it doesn't have a sunroof also (granted I'm not sure if every M3 has a sunroof)

Comment

Originally posted by hoseklamp View Post
          Ran across this E30 M3 (real or replica?) at the Sherwood Indoor Fieldhouse last Tuesday. Can't say I've seen it around town before and wondered if it was anybody on here? Looks like it had an M50/M52 coil cover in the back seat.

Met him a few days ago. It's an 84 318 with an s50 and a zender kit iirc.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah, you can tell thats kitted at first glance once you are in the know. What yellow is it?
            sigpic

Comment

It's Orange.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

when i had my 84 318i i bought a reiger kit for it, did not install it though.

Why do early 318 users pimp their shit with body kits?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Matt-B: If you want me to come bail you out answer your fuckin phone. I have called you like 4 times now.

It's davide30s car. E30m3 5lugged too.

Comment

phone is charging, lol ill go turn it on

i buy you food at mickey finns if car is a no go

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

yeah thats my newest e30..
                      84 318 s50 e30m3 brakes/susp. etc

I am guessing your the zinno guy with HID driving/fogs. I saw you driving away and thought it was my buddy car
                      you play at sherwood.. what team are you on?

Comment

Originally posted by ethirtydavid View Post
                        yeah thats my newest e30..
                        84 318 s50 e30m3 brakes/susp. etc

I am guessing your the zinno guy with HID driving/fogs. I saw you driving away and thought it was my buddy car
                        you play at sherwood.. what team are you on?
                        Right on, I walked out, almost walked by it and went "whoa whoa whoa, what do we have here?" Nice car.

I've played on a few teams on both Wednesday and Tuesday nights, though after going through an ACL tear followed by a PCL strain and deciding to take a break for a bit, a college friend asked me to come play keeper for the "Alarming Grapes". You on Blue or Hard Times? I know people on both teams...

Comment

Jess, right?
                          Actually our team name is alarming number of grapes in your bowl, but it seems to get shorter and shorter every season. I'm David, had the green/yellow socks - play with us again man you were a good goalie
                          sweet e30 too

Comment

I'm Ted, Jess is who asked me to come play.

Dennis is probably too damn lazy to type that many words, haha. I thought you were on a team after me, didn't realize you were out there on the field! I'll definitely be back to play. I've been out for a bit but I think it's time to come back. I usually don't like being stuck at goalie, but I'm fine with it for now. :)

And my car may be sweet because it's an E30, but a sweet E30 it is not. I need to dump some serious money into it before it could be considered that. Especially since it was backed into two weeks ago, knocking out the kidneys and I have been able to replace them yet :/

Comment

Ah, I meant Jess must be who you were talking about knowing from college. Yeah, Ted - I remember. Anyways guess I'll see ya tuesday. what all parts do you need to fix your front end?
                              PM me I may have them

Comment

The Kidneys, kidney mount bracket both broke and the passenger grill cracked. I got 140 from they guy who broke them so my plan is to buy some Euro Grills and shadowlined kidneys from Abraham Motorsports

Comment

Working...
                                X