e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I still have white XL's.... Srsly get a Race M3, you wont be disappointed.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonjordan
    replied
    Too bad there are no XL e30 fronts left....

    I wore one the day I bought it, and sold 2 more for you.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by NLCarrII
    BUMP for an awesome seller / item. The shirts came in a few days ago and they look / fit great. I bought a white and a indigo. Wore the white one to the mall last night and got a high five.

    Nathan
    Sweet! Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • NLCarrII
    replied
    BUMP for an awesome seller / item. The shirts came in a few days ago and they look / fit great. I bought a white and a indigo both medium. Wore the white one to the mall last night and got a high five.

    Nathan

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I still have many shirts in stock! Taiwan Ted says: "Hurry up and buy"

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    /

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    I think I might actually have to order another one, but in large. I ordered XL before, and even after washing, they're still just a bit too big.

    That's what I get for losing weight. :D
    Im in the same boat, -10 lbs and I feel like my shirt is all baggy. :x

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I think I might actually have to order another one, but in large. I ordered XL before, and even after washing, they're still just a bit too big.

    That's what I get for losing weight. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    :D I just got the shirt! Very impressive shipping time :D
    Thats how I roll..

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    Received! Thanks!
    :D I just got the shirt! Very impressive shipping time :D

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    Payment sent for a XL Indigo 'Front' :D
    Received! Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Payment sent for a XL Indigo 'Front' :D

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Just finished the lemons race.. UP!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Sick! I do my best.

    Leave a comment:


  • Spec
    replied
    Dang yo, two days later and I receive my mail! Shirt looks great! Can't wait to pimp the E30 both in AND outside the zone of my automobile ;)

    Thanks for the quick shipping!

    Leave a comment:

Working...