No announcement yet.

Adjustable Sway bar link Group buy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

install one link, and set the sway bar how you want it. Load both sides of the suspension and then adjust the other link so it will slip right in.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Wanted to let you know I got mine! No idea when I'll get them in though. :) Thanks Ely!
      - Sean Hayes

Comment

cool deal

Comment

mine came as well - they look friggn' awesome. I'll be putting them in this week.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I have been running the adjustable fronts for a few months on my car, they work great so far!
            :: PNW Crew ::
            '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Ok for everyone else waiting for your links, I just got the new front turnbuckles in today from a new supplier I found. So the 3 remaining orders that I haven't filled yet will ship monday.

Comment

The bolt that replaces bolt #10 in the new links is too large of a diameter to fit through the mount to the control arm (#9).
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

still waiting on mine.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                  @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Ken you may need to drill out the mount on the control arm slightly. The bolt I use is a real close fit, and for some reason it will slip right in on some, but not on others. I think a 3/8 bit is the right size.
                    moatilliatta your links will ship today, I sent you a PM about them a week or so ago

Comment

Hmmm First on the list and last to get parts. wtf? I damn near forgot about this.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

sorry man I sent a PM a while back noting the details of what was going on, I had a problem with the m3 style links and just got them out in the mail this week.

PS If anyone has not receive there links by the next week, please let me know ASAP, all the remaining links shipped early this week

Comment

Just bustin ur balls. I got them in today by the way.
                          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

I put mine in yesterday - these things are pretty nice! my old ones were made of a soft aluminum, which made adjusting them pretty sketchy. The rods of these are made of a zinc coated steel. Also, the rod ends were perfect to fit inside my strut tabs (they got welded a little too close to the strut tubes for me to put them on the regular way).
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

cool deal, glad you guys are liking them

Comment

got mine yesterday, cant wait to get them in!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Working...
                                X