Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Markert Motor Works Dyno Thread (many inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I PM'd you. Hit me back when you can and we'll schedule something. I want this data to get out there.

Comment

Dyno Tuned a Forum Members M50man/S52 Cam M52 E30 Today. Stock headers and a ehhh exhaust setup. :)
      Car Previously had a DesertBMW tune for said mods. The Hackentt/DesertBMW Tune is basically a off the shelf shark injected S52 tune, even though its running a 2.8. Fuel trims and load was off everwhere but luckily the ecu is smart so it still made decent power even with massive knock correction... Ill leave it at that.

Before on DesertBMW tune and after reflashing with our off the shelf and retuning from there.

Before log:

Check Us out on Facebook
      Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
      Full Product Line Tuning
      OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Tuned the wifes car. Not really happy with the top end. didnt have time to figure out the cause. Spark blowout maybe.
        FBO 335i Pump gas only, stock 140k turbos. 6AT

Check Us out on Facebook
        Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
        Full Product Line Tuning
        OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Can you do 335D tunes also? My friend would lvoe to tune his wifes daily when shes not paying attention :rofl:
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Sadly not yet. Very limited market is the big problem with the D stuff.

Check Us out on Facebook
            Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

So, just want to go on record saying that taking my car to be tuned by Dave was a great decision. Everything is better, torque delivery is smoother and significantly more powerful, the idle is more consistent and steady, driveability has become so much better especially during part throttle situations which is basically 99% of the time. If you haven't tuned your car, hell even if you have, take it to Dave and the guys at Markert Motorworks to be dialed in. Great people, great experience and even better results. Leaps and bounds better than hakentt/desertBMW "tuning". I'll be going back through for more work in the future.

Comment

I want to see the chart for the other 335i ;)

Comment

Stock turbos still :)

Check Us out on Facebook
                  Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

might as well lower the redline to 6200rpm on that
                    89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                      might as well lower the redline to 6200rpm on that
                      Still has 400whp at redline ;).

Check Us out on Facebook
                      Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

M30's make peak power at 5200 ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
                          Yeah, but the ideal shift points appear to be in the 5800-6200 range.

Comment

Not sure what an m30 has to do with anything in this thread, but as far as the power drop, it looks to me like each gear will be at or near MBT, which is a good thing. (edit: assuming a 6k or so shift)
                            john@m20guru.com
                            Links:
                            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Side of Will View Post
                              Yeah, but the ideal shift points appear to be in the 5800-6200 range.
                              Lol to overlapping posts
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post

yeah it also makes 400whp at 3600rpm, running it to high rpm just hurts parts and you'd end up going slower in this case
                                Last edited by digger; 11-19-2015, 11:00 PM.
                                89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Working...
                                X