Turbo time for my S50 on a "budget"
Collapse
X
-
Oh yeah. Imagine how it's going to be on my 215's[emoji23][emoji23] in serious need of more tire. When I had my supercharger traction was a complete joke.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
Sorry what I meant to say is that I put a vid up so everyone can see how bad traction is. Hahaha sorry.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
-
-
It feels like it picked up speed as a build. Now If I could just get it not to creep I might actually be able to drive it. Right now I am going to start working on making room for at least a 295 as the 255 is hopeless.Leave a comment:
-
maaaaaaan, I'm gone for a minute and you go and finish it... haha good job! looking mean.Leave a comment:
-
So the waste gate can not keep up at this point in its current location. Next step is to vent the turbo hot side housing directly. Also need to grab a ZF320 trans as the Getrag 260 can not keep up above 8psi. Wish I had done the swap when I installed the turbo. Otherwise the tune is being refined and pulling into the clean 11.8-11.9 at 7k. It pulls like an absolute train even over boosting. I am getting some street outlaw style wheel spin at 100+mph when the surface has a dip. Its terrifying. I love it. When I can control the boost the car will be the fastest thing I have ever owned and will easily be capable of whatever I want to do with it.Leave a comment:


Leave a comment: