Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone coin in and give me some info/advice on what to buy?

I am building a track e30, I am also swapping over my e30 GC setup. Can I use the coils and buy some other shocks and struts?

I have quite a few e36 325i in the junk yard. I can source the fronts for 30 a side. Or can I just use the E30 housings with e36 hubs?

I then would need 318ti rears?

I read up on it but mostly everyone goes M3. Should I just wait and get the M3 front housings? Or can I swap over the M3 brakes?

I bought 16'' BBS RS 5x112 would these fit the M3 brakes?

Also should I go with the e36 CAs?
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

html down :(
      Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

link works

Comment

Just a heads up, the HTML link at the bottom has a "-" between 5 and lug.
          Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
          Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

thank you, sir. Didn't even notice it, but it's fixed now.

Comment

ever since update I've been getting a lot less PMs. Feeling unloved.

Comment

Link's not working again

Comment

working like a charm here, every time

Comment

http://www.torque-bound.com/5-lug.html <that the link ur talking about? doesn't seem to work for me. maybe it's my messed up internet

Comment

go to the first page of this thread and click on the link... it works and better than ever.

Comment

kk. thanks a bunch. I was using the wrong link. works just like you said

Comment

little update... had an odd vibration front passenger side at 60mph. Turned out be my control arm bushing sliding on the control arm. Odd problem to have.

Comment

I have a strange vibration from that side too, what exactly was it? Mine is only when the steering wheel is turned to the right ever-so-slightly though, so it may just be that I am in need of an alignment.
                            sigpic
                            e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

Mine was going straight between 50-60mph. Thought it was tire or bent rim, but ended up being CAB.

Comment

Got a set of these: 16x7.5 ET20. Perfect fit with Nitto 205/5--16 tires. Can't wait to roll of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X