Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never posted in this tread. here ya go.

and when it is all finished up:

My Alignment specs:

Comment

Originally posted by rkettner View Post
      I never thought those wheels would look good, but there you go changing my mind...

Comment

1990 325is.

Rear:

318ti subframe and trailing arms. weld-in camber and toe tabs. Bilstein shocks, H&R Sport springs. e36 sedan calipers, custom brakelines so they don't need to be mounted upside-down. Stock e30 ABS sensors with washers to shim them out.

0.30 degrees total toe-in, 1 degree camber.

245/40-17 tires on 8 1/2" DS2 rims. Slight fender roll.

Front: e36m3 spindles, brakes and control arms (97+). Offset CAB's. Koni cut-a-strut inserts. H&R sport springs. 215/40-17 Michelin Pilot on 7 1/2 DS2 rims. 0.120" shims for 2 degrees camber per side, 0.10 degrees total toe-in.

e36 ABS sensors spliced into stock wiring.

Perfectly centered, slight rub at extreme lock.

Brake bias valve to rear removed.

Overal impressions: Car tracks straight, corners on rails and stops on a dime. Braking is phenominal!

Before:

After:
        Attached Files

Comment

awesome thread, skippy needs moar
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
          first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I need some more pictures of the 5lug swap with 18's. I found a nice set of wheels but I'm thinking they may be too big. To those of you who have 18's what size tires are you running?

Comment

I know Jordan had 18" CSL reps on his. Not sure on tire size, I think 245/40's iirc. I'm pretty sure you're gonna need coilovers to fit that kind of meat in there though, unless you don't mind some rubbing. I'm running 235/40R17's on mine and they are pretty tight (even with pulled fenders).

sigpic

Comment

I had 18s on for a while, but the tire was like a 225/40/18... a bit on the tall side. The wheels were 18x8.5 with an offset of et40. I will run them again when I feel rich and I decide to buy new tires.

I am on H&R sport spings and I added an extra 15 mm spring pad in the back to try and get rid of some of the rubbing along with some rolling of the fender.

I think this was before I added the extra sping pad
                Last edited by HellzMindPlaya; 05-14-2010, 12:45 PM. Reason: Pictures are worth 1000 words
                sigpic
                e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

^

]Real sht

Comment

I built this setup for a buddys e30.

Front.
                    97 e36 M3 control arms.
                    96 E36 328 bottom half of stut.
                    96 E36 328 front knuckle/brake setup.
                    E30 top half of strut.
                    Bilie sports.
                    Ground control camber plates.
                    Ground control coils.
                    E30 M3 off set cabs.

Rear.
                    318 ti rear trailing arms.
                    318 ti brake setup.
                    Ground control coils.
                    Bili sports.
                    AKG upper shock mounts.

I forget the tire size, but I can find out from him what he changed to after he got to Fl..

Comment

'97 E36 M3 front, '99 M Coupe rear. 17x7 on 215/45/R17.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

^been der, done dat.

Looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK View Post
                          BBS RK007 16x8 - et15 - 225/45-16

Looks good. i got the same wheels for cheap from a friend. Looks like you dont have M3 brakes? My clearance is so tight with the 16" wheels and M3 brakes, that I had to stick the wheel balance weights on the outside, which looks tacky

Comment

Originally posted by rkettner View Post
                            I've never posted in this tread. here ya go.

and when it is all finished up:

My Alignment specs:

Is that a factory M technic body kit?

Comment

Heres mine with the BBS rk's on it. Seeing Mikes car in this thread reminded me I had a pic of it. they look better than the borbets. (I have the borbets still and will sell them)

my plan was to get the car repainted but I screwed up and slid her into a tree recently. the rear end is caved in pretty badly, so now its a donor car for a clean body I picked up from a fellow forum member
                              Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X