Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annnnnnnnnnd, it's for sale
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by McGyver View Post
      can't replace memories or loyalty ... unless it's for a fast buck ...

edit ; i like how he says he doesn't want to sell the car to over promise and under deliver on another project. that's literally his brand.

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post

edit ; i like how he says he doesn't want to sell the car to over promise and under deliver on another project. that's literally his brand.
        What a dumb comment. Mike is not in any of this for a fast buck, or even for a slow buck.

The E30 looks beautiful, and I'm sad to see it going. I can't wait to see the new project car.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by 82eye View Post

Do you not understand the concept of selling things to fund another project? He never said he was never going to sell the tribute car. The only car he's ever stated he would never sell is the E36. Also, what does his tribute car have to do with memories or loyalty? He's only had it a short time so there isn't much in the way of memories, and loyalty to what? He said in the video that he and his friend had spoken about this exact car before and he knows his friend would say to sell it.

And I think Mike has proven that he can put out a pretty good product. I don't know what your problem is with him.

Comment

I hate being in this situation... the stuff you already WANT to sell isnt ready/ isnt selling and you have to sell the things you dont want to...

I wish him good luck, I hate missing opportunities
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I think there is an element of jealousy. Mike, you are doing the damn thangs and making content I enjoy watching.

I'm intrigued to see what is next, hell If I had unlimited funds, I'd snag both the E30 and the E28 because I think they are great examples.
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Ya gotta love a car with a story. :)
                1985 E30 S52 - Daily Driver
                1986 M635Csi - For the best days

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                  I'm intrigued to see what is next, hell If I had unlimited funds, I'd snag both the E30 and the E28 because I think they are great examples.
                  The E28 would be a great companion for my E24, but that thing is just too pretty for being a fun daily for me.

I'm with you though - if I had funds and the garage space, I'd totally have an E24/E28/E30 garage...

1985 E30 S52 - Daily Driver
                  1986 M635Csi - For the best days

Comment

Working...
                  X