Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
    That's awesome! Good luck with the project. Too bad you can't fix the deer LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Those deer already got fixed, now go get some more quanaman.

Comment

An...interesting set of wheels. Laughing at the dad's humor. "Custom gash."

Click image for larger version

Name:	00I0I_lK176vCGWQ1_600x450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	7192147
      "Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

found this in Reno area

Comment

Originally posted by Musij View Post
          So I live in San Diego but sometimes browse NorCal Craigslists to see prices, etc.

I hit up this guy, got some info on the PNO and why it can't pass Smog. Seems like an honest guy, so I was hoping to go see the car tomorrow, if it hasn't sold.

But then i saw this 5 minutes ago.

It's the same car right?

You think it's the same owner, or there might some sketchiness going on?
          Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
          I bet its the same owner, simply posting the ad, although not very well, in a different clist location to get more exposure. I have noticed this with other E30's I have looked in to.
          what i find weird is that when i asked for more pics from the guy from LA he said he couldn't get many pics because the car was stored, seems pretty abandoned from the pics in the monterey ad.

What do you guys think of this deal though? Scores high on almost all Smog tests, the ecu blew rich through the high flow cat, seems like with a new cat and replaces o2 censors it should pass. He said no rust as far as he knows and the interior is a 5/10. I think for a bit less it could be a decent base for a project. The aftermarket heads are scaring me off though.
          Its for sale on here.

1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
          1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
          September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
          Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Not exactly pretty, but interesting nonetheless.

1990 Lancia Delta Integrale 8v - track-day project - $11500

1988 production Lancia Delta Integrale HF 8v first registered in '90 and titled as 1990. Low mileage - 85k kilometers or about 53k miles. Solid body and chassis with isolated rust around the front windshield and at the rear of the roof. Lightened for track-day events and parked for many years - no rear seats, heater-core, etc.

Recently back in service - fresh fuel; coolant; new fuel pump; lightweight battery; brake flush. Runs and drives and gets tons of looks! Still needs some minor cleanup before being used regularly. I have a couple Delta Integrales and have some accumulated parts available depending on the sale-price - F&R window gaskets / tune-up parts / stainless lines / Walbro pump / headlight / etc. priced as shown for $11500

Second red Delta Integrale - a 1991 16V ZLA831AB000464183 with 80k kilometers available for $20,500
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

318is for $1500

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                I just saw this. I am not in the market for a 318is or I would be communicating with the owner now.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                  Just got off the phone with the guy. Seems nice enough. Says it is already sold to somebody from LA.

He said if that guy flakes I can have dibs on it.

Well, hopefully I get lucky.
                  sigpic
                  Gun control means using both hands
                  Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagamus(NM) View Post
                    Just got off the phone with the guy. Seems nice enough. Says it is already sold to somebody from LA.

He said if that guy flakes I can have dibs on it.

Well, hopefully I get lucky.
                    Seems like a good deal as long as there is an entire right side of the car there :)
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                      Seems like a good deal as long as there is an entire right side of the car there :)
                      Guy from California picked it up already. I suspect it will get a thorough cleaning, polishing, and sell for north of $8K.
                      sigpic
                      Gun control means using both hands
                      Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                        Now I know what to do when I find a car that's been crashed on one side. Sawzall it in half, make the other look really good, deceptively photograph it from that side, price it really low, mention "half price" a few times and see how many people I can troll.

Even better, make two ads for the two sides of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                          Now I know what to do when I find a car that's been crashed on one side. Sawzall it in half, make the other look really good, deceptively photograph it from that side, price it really low, mention "half price" a few times and see how many people I can troll.

Even better, make two ads for the two sides of the car.
                          Sell each side separately and double your money!!!

Comment

Boys!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone buy this!

Comment

This shouldn't last long :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X