Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1991 BMW E34 EURO M5- TURBINE WHEELS- CLOTH MOTORSPORT INTERIOR- MINT - $38,900 (Miami)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...176303382.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	00P0P_6TdNFWUgZly_0kE0dL_600x450.jpg
Views:	315
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	9949711

Name:	00y0y_669xWDPR97U_0kE0dL_600x450.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	9949712

1991 BMW E-34 M5

RMC Miami is now offering this beautiful Euro E34 M5.

Production of M5 models began with the painted body shell of an E-34 5 Series at the BMW Dingolfing plant.
    The shells were then transported to BMW M GmbH in Garching, where the car was ASSEMBLED BY HAND over a period of two weeks.
    Total production of the E34 M5 was 12,254 units. This particular car was 1 owner since new.

Finished in sterling silver metallic the paint is in excellent condition. There is no major flaws
    or imperfections in the paint and it shines nicely throughout. There is no modifications of any kind.
    The car has extremely rare Turbine M Technic Wheels wrapped in older Michelin pilot tires.

Our BMW M5 is sporting a mint condition Euro Motor sport cloth interior. The leather bolsters on the
    front seats are in great condition showing little to no wear and are original. The dashboard is not
    cracked or warped in anyway. Factory heated seats still function as they should. Factory radio is
    still present however it is on a frequency for the euro japan market and doesn't work for the states.
    Air conditioning blows strong and is ice cold. Cluster shows 120k original KM and all the gauges work well.

The hand built euro spec S-38 straight 6 motor produces 315 Horsepower. It’s quick off the line and builds up speed in an
    impressively smooth and linear manner, but the six truly comes to life after the tachometer needle crosses the 3500-rpm mark
    and begins racing towards the red line. The engine makes its peak power at nearly 7000 rpm so getting there requires burying
    your foot in the throttle—and finding a suitably long stretch of tarmac. The engine sings a lovely tune as it explores the upper
    echelons of its rev range, but the exhaust note is not overly aggressive or unduly ferocious. It states its business in a classy, elegant way.

This is likely the nicest euro E-34 M5 on the market and will come with clean Florida title,
    Service and owners manuals, and a couple service documents.

Watch the walk around video below
    https://youtu.be/sORSLobCz2s
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Used car marketing at its finest. LOL

1966 Mercury Comet Caliente Convertible 289V8 C4 Trans 2bbl $30,000

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/la...177163516.html

Name:	01010_kGe4De6eUVy_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg
Views:	306
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	9949763

1966 Mercury Comet Caliente Convertible 289V8 C4 Trans 2bbl
      Lot # 2

VIN 6H25C515777 1966 Mercury Comet Caliente two door Power top convertible V8 automatic transmission. Runs and drives. Signed clean title. Needs various work. Odometer says 21092 miles unverified. Please inspect! Buyer to pay DMV transfers title taxes and all other related fees. 289V8 C4 Trans 2bbl

Carburetor completely rebuilt, brakes redone backing plates studs wheel cylinders seals etc new drums. New 70k kuhmo tires, exhaust manifold copper gaskets 2in with a xpipe flowmaster mufflers chrome tips. Starter alternator ring gear flywheel resurfaced Optima battery plugs wires points kn air filter. Needs ps pump rebuilt but still driveable Original owners manual and factory CD service manual included. New top hydraulic lines

https://northcountyauctions.proxibid...p?lid=55608054

Comment

Big wheels make this 5 series look smaller. I dig it.

2001 BMW 6 5 Series Wagon LS Swap V8 Manual 6 Speed - $21,000 (Bridgeport)

https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...184536808.html

Name:	01414_kmRSKgmgJeY_0CI0mM_600x450.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	76.8 KB
ID:	9949817

For Sale is my professionally built 2001 BMW 525 Wagon. 140,000 chassis miles, 5.3LM7, TR6060 6 Speed, 3.65 LSD out of 2010 BMW M6, Body is in excellent condition repainted in original BMW silver no dents or dings, no signs of rust, new lamforder front and rear suspension, Bilstein front and rear shocks, H&R springs rear air suspension all works, new E39 M5 axle shafts, Comp cam, 706 ported heads, Bee hive dual valve springs (7200 rpm), ls6 intake, True M5 Stainless Exhaust,
        Interior, E38 740 Sport seats, Suede headliner, Polk component speaker all around, Polk 10" sub, 9" Android Head unit Rivals new car info-tainment, ESR wheels 9.5 front 275mm tires, 10.5 Rear 295mm tires, 2008 M5 Brake kit front and rear, M5 front and rear bumpers, Headlights were professionally refurbished, new adjustment rods cleaning lenses. If you are looking for an LS Swapped Bimmer this is the car!! ALL GAGES WORK, A/C Works Too Much to list Message me with any other questions
        Link to More Photos
        https://app.leftbankreps.com/vortec-...7865/unbranded

Comment

21k and 2 photos?

If you are looking for an LS Swapped Bimmer this is the car!!
          lol.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

There are plenty of pics in the link that's at the bottom of the ad.

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            5.3LM7
            Clean and not obnoxious looking, working AC, manual transmission. I was all in on that until I saw this part. Cam, 706 heads, LS6 intake; it probably makes at least 400hp, but it just isn't an LS. You don't call an M50 with cams and headwork an S50, a tweaked LM7 isn't an LS. Oh well, at least it would be fairly easy to put a real LS in it, or turbo it to make the iron block worth the extra weight. Go pedal is a little suspect looking too
            @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (18psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
            [b u i l d]
            [Car of the month: April 2018]

0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

Comment

I'm not sure if this counts since I'm posting it, but this is available in my area.

https://erie.craigslist.org/cto/d/er...194699464.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	image0 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.3 KB ID:	9950237

edit: apologize for the massive picture. I'm not sure how to make it smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Vantablack View Post
                I'm not sure if this counts since I'm posting it, but this is available in my area.

https://erie.craigslist.org/cto/d/er...194699464.html

edit: apologize for the massive picture. I'm not sure how to make it smaller.
                That's a pretty good price for a driver - especially if it's rust free.

Here's one that was featured in BMW's Concept i4 trailer video:

Classic 1990 BMW 325is (e30) - $6,200 (Los Angeles)

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...195818070.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZumk8qqA_c

Name:	01515_iCE1aPTTTZR_0x20oM_600x450.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	9950532
                Classic 1990 BMW 325is (e30) for sale - $6200.00

Odometer @ 260,000
                2-door coupe
                2.5L I6 F SOHC - Inline 6 Cylinder
                Gasoline
                Rear Wheel Drive
                Gold with black and tan interior
                Manual Transmission
                Power windows
                Power door locks
                Power steering
                Sunroof

This car has been regularly maintained, with recent repair records and smog check paperwork available.
                Paint needs work (some areas with minor-moderate sun damage).
                Interior seats in very good shape. Runs extremely well. A fun drive!

This car was featured in a recent BMW film/advertisement as the “old classic luxury car”. Trailered to & from locations. Driven on set approx. 50 miles total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZumk8qqA_c

Purchase price $6200.00, includes:

Additional MOMO performance steering wheel (pictured)
                Roof racks (pictured)
                Current Carfax report (dated 09/13/2020)

Comment

"Really nothing negative to declare "

That rust is just the tip!

1991 BMW 325i - $4,500

https://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/...194124301.html

Name:	00505_eLfT4qXP3eQ_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	9950716

Here's our very clean E30. We've owned and maintained it for the past nine years as a weekend/once-a-month driver. Really nothing negative to declare - the cooling system is sound; new front suspension; new exhaust, tires, battery, radiator; timing belt and fan clutch were about 15k miles ago. The odometer's broken, but I'd guess we're hovering around 210k miles.

There's a bit of rust on the panel behind the driver side front wheel, pictured.

Cash only - thank you.

Comment

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...197599055.html

Name:	00g0g_gk8z3ePOspa_0ww0oo_600x450.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	9951055
                    91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                    Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                    E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                    "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Interesting find. He's got the headlight adjuster knob and front/rear fog lights - nice! Price too steep for me though.

Comment

Too quiet here, guys. I guess no one's scouring CL anymore.

1967 BMW NK 2000 - CN $19,000 (Victoria)

https://victoria.craigslist.org/cto/...200600460.html

Name:	00D0D_kVz3AaxRBvc_0au07N_600x450.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	9952044

Price is in Canadian dollars.

From BMW Archiv:

“The BMW 2000 VIN 1326213 was manufactured on January 10th, 1967 and delivered on March 6th, 1967 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Tampico, paint code 005.”

This 1967 BMW 2000 Neue Klasse spent time in Utah and Seattle, where it was purchased by the seller in 2010, and relocated to Canada in 2020. Finished in gold over a brown interior, the car is powered by a 2.0-liter inline-four paired with a four-speed manual transmission. Work performed between 2011 and 2015 included a rebuild of the original transmission by Metric Mechanic, installation of a rebuilt steering box, reupholstering the interior, and replacing the water pump, radiator, thermostat, fuel sender, exhaust system, and more.

I installed European-style headlights along with replacement taillights, stock-style mirrors, and rubber seals for the windshield, trunk, and front and rear door wing seals.

The front brake calipers were rebuilt and the rotors were replaced along with the emergency brake cable, rear drum brakes, and cylinders. The the rubber suspension bushings have been replaced, along with the control arms, idler arm, and center link.

I reupholstered the interior in brown BMW vinyl with the original matching door panels and (already installed) carpets. Coco mats from a BMW 2002 line the footwells, and I added additional stock BMW sound deadening materials to the floor and hood. A replacement rear parcel shelf, NOS b-pillar trim pieces, and stock rearview mirror have also been fitted, along with three-point seat belts up front and period Klippan lap belts in the rear. Included is the original Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio.

The Solex carburetor was rebuilt in April 2020, the crankcase pulley shaft was re-sleeved in 2017, and the water pump, radiator, and water lines were also replaced.

No lowballers or tire-kickers need respond.

The price includes many hard-to-find spare parts.

See my car’s restoration blog at: NK2000project.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          Too quiet here, guys. I guess no one's scouring CL anymore.
                          Since the listing fee happened local CL has been dead for anything approaching fun or interesting. It's only $5, but I suppose people are just that cheap, or they really want to deal with idiot book.

Comment

I don't know if you have to pay a fee around here but the cool old cars at non-silly prices have mostly dried up and it's just a bunch of beat to hell 2000s carbage every time I'm on there.
                            @turbovarg
                            '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (18psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
                            [b u i l d]
                            [Car of the month: April 2018]

0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

Comment

FB marketplace is where its at these days, only problem is you have to deal with a lot of mouth breathers.
                              Steve • Toronto
                              1991 318is • Brillantrot
                              Build Thread

Comment

I still find plenty of interesting stuff on CL. I think the fee has helped reduce the amount duplicates and cross-posts. This one always comes up with something interesting to look at during conference calls.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/search/...auto_year=1993

Comment

Working...
                                X