Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    hahahaha! what a dinglefuck. can't believe he hasn't sold it yet. lol


    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...code=undefined


    1989 BMW Series 3
    $10,000
    Vehicles
    Listed 13 weeks ago in Houston, TX
    MessageAbout This Vehicle
    Driven 2,000 miles
    Manual transmission
    Exterior color: BlackSeller's description


    Made in Germany 🇩🇪 classic BMW Send me a message if you have any questions.1989 BMW Series 3
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

    88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

    Comment


      Isn't that what 50% of FB marketplace is like anyway?

      Comment


        Mine, pending pickup tomorrow :(
        https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...3323602346520/
        1990 325is
        m52b28
        3.73lsd
        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

        Comment


          Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
          How did it go? Car is solid?
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
          ..24

          Comment


            Originally posted by Aleman View Post

            How did it go? Car is solid?
            Yeah it sold in under 20 hours, and was picked up... :(

            I did just get a new truck though! 2015 GMC Sierra 6.2L 4x4 crewcab, and it's blue haha
            1990 325is
            m52b28
            3.73lsd
            g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

            Comment


              This seems like a steal. I wonder what is really wrong with it.

              SUPER CLEAN 2003 BMW X5 V8 *LOW MILES* - $4,500

              https://fredericksburg.craigslist.or...253028406.html

              Click image for larger version

Name:	00v0v_hbqL2K4IWfDz_0ew0aT_600x450.jpg
Views:	373
Size:	86.1 KB
ID:	9968896

              Clean car, no Check Engine light, 116K miles. One (and only) problem the speedometer does not work. Drives PERFECT. Special edition V8 model. $4500 OBO all RESONABLE offers will be considered.


              R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
              ..24

              Comment


                Great color for this final-year (in the US anyway) E30.

                1993 bmw 325i (e30) - $4,500

                https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...258970642.html

                Click image for larger version

Name:	00k0k_6RxzEyh82rbz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	9969306

                For sale I have my 1993 bmw 325i
                I am the 3rd owner
                Clean title
                Manual
                It has a brand new soft top
                Great condition interior just the two sport seats are worth 1k alone
                It’s been well maintained and runs and drives great
                Odometer stopped at 158k but the car is around 170-180k miles
                This e30 runs and drives amazing. But it does have a few minor issues but it doesn’t affect how it drives.
                Cosmetically it is not that clean but with a bit of tlc it can be a very clean car
                I’m in no rush to sell and don’t mind keeping it either
                Text only please
                I’m asking $4500 obo, maybe interested in trades

                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                ..24

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                  Great color for this final-year (in the US anyway) E30.

                  1993 bmw 325i (e30) - $4,500

                  https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/...258970642.html

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	00k0k_6RxzEyh82rbz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
Views:	361
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	9969306

                  For sale I have my 1993 bmw 325i
                  I am the 3rd owner
                  Clean title
                  Manual
                  It has a brand new soft top
                  Great condition interior just the two sport seats are worth 1k alone
                  It’s been well maintained and runs and drives great
                  Odometer stopped at 158k but the car is around 170-180k miles
                  This e30 runs and drives amazing. But it does have a few minor issues but it doesn’t affect how it drives.
                  Cosmetically it is not that clean but with a bit of tlc it can be a very clean car
                  I’m in no rush to sell and don’t mind keeping it either
                  Text only please
                  I’m asking $4500 obo, maybe interested in trades
                  Nice color combo!
                  sigpic84 325e

                  Comment


                    1990 bmw e30 touring - $9,500 (Glen mills)

                    https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/...265612941.html

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	00N0N_5ed024ugiVzz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	337
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	9970539

                    Time to thin the herd. Up for sale is my 1991 RHD e30 touring with a recently swapped m42.
                    I got the car in June of 2017 and drove it for about 2 and a half years before I got sick of the m40 engine. The car has about 500 miles on it since the engine swap. The engine was rebuilt by a reputable local shop. New intake manifold gasket, timing chain, timing chain tensioner, spark plugs, oil drain plug, timing cover gasket, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket.
                    I can send complete list to potential buyer.
                    The cloth interior is in great shape with no tears or rips. The headliner was sagging so it is pinned in the rear. The dash has one small crack but presents itself nicely.
                    The paint presents itself nicely with only a few imperfections. One small nick on the hood and some cracking on the driver side rear. I have the fan shroud. Missing the rear wiper arm.

                    The car sits on basketweaves with fresh tires that have about 200 miles on them.
                    This car is a blast to drive and is a real head turner. I work a long days so weekends are best to show the car. Email or texting will yield the quickest response. Happy to answer any questions!
                    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                    ..24

                    Comment


                      This price seems really low. U see what's wrong with the car?

                      BMW 2002 - $3,500 (Chantilly)

                      https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...271092811.html

                      Click image for larger version

Name:	01111_5mVu0CdnVP2z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	9972360

                      1971 BMW 2002 - starts but need fuel system work; needs break and clutch work; seats need replacement - seat covers installed; dash board has a few cracks; some minor rust; painted Inka Orange - original color Siennabraun; $3,500 or Best Offer.



                      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                      ..24

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                        This price seems really low. U see what's wrong with the car?

                        BMW 2002 - $3,500 (Chantilly)

                        https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...271092811.html

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	01111_5mVu0CdnVP2z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	9972360

                        1971 BMW 2002 - starts but need fuel system work; needs break and clutch work; seats need replacement - seat covers installed; dash board has a few cracks; some minor rust; painted Inka Orange - original color Siennabraun; $3,500 or Best Offer.


                        Yeah, is that price missing a zero?!?
                        sigpic
                        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                          This price seems really low. U see what's wrong with the car?

                          BMW 2002 - $3,500 (Chantilly)

                          https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...271092811.html

                          Click image for larger version

Name:	01111_5mVu0CdnVP2z_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	9972360

                          1971 BMW 2002 - starts but need fuel system work; needs break and clutch work; seats need replacement - seat covers installed; dash board has a few cracks; some minor rust; painted Inka Orange - original color Siennabraun; $3,500 or Best Offer.
                          Airbag equipped models not that desirable.

                          I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.

                          Comment




                            1988 BMW 324D Euro Spec E30 Diesel

                            12k... seems a bit steep but very clean car

                            https://offerup.com/item/detail/1062841236/
                            91' 318is 90' 325is

                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                            Comment


                              Very clean M-Tech in low M3 pricing territory!

                              https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...276284114.html

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
                                Very clean M-Tech in low M3 pricing territory!

                                https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...276284114.html
                                Man, even if it had only 18,000 miles this price would be a stretch. But as they say "There's a butt for every seat..."
                                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                                ..24

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X