Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post
    Very clean M-Tech in low M3 pricing territory!

    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...276284114.html
    Man, even if it had only 18,000 miles this price would be a stretch. But as they say "There's a butt for every seat..."
    R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
    └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
    ..24

    Comment


      Originally posted by Aleman View Post

      Man, even if it had only 18,000 miles this price would be a stretch. But as they say "There's a butt for every seat..."
      Yeah, after I made the post and looked at the sale ad again, I think my comment should be downgraded from 'very clean' to 'clean'. Crooked tailpipes, the munched up seal for the convertible top compartment, dimpled leather. For that much money it should be much closer to perfect.

      Comment


        Originally posted by MoreMayhem View Post

        Yeah, after I made the post and looked at the sale ad again, I think my comment should be downgraded from 'very clean' to 'clean'. Crooked tailpipes, the munched up seal for the convertible top compartment, dimpled leather. For that much money it should be much closer to perfect.
        Drivers seat is bent too

        Click image for larger version

Name:	00o0o_1YdEMGiTwwMz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	9974887
        R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
        └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
        ..24

        Comment


          There is nothing left to restore. LOL joker

          1963 Volkswagen type 1 Beetle convertible - $5,000

          https://losangeles.craigslist.org/an...273860321.html

          Click image for larger version

Name:	00l0l_j6X8MKnDpsEz_0uY0hq_600x450.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	9975582

          Rusted not wrecked.
          No title.
          No floor.
          No engine.
          No offers , firm price.
          Ask your wife's permission before contacting me.
          Put $5000 in your pocket and come and get it.
          Not sending any more pictures.
          Either you want the cheapest convertible available or you don't.
          I don't care if it sells or not.
          I'll restore it eventually.
          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
          ..24

          Comment


            Originally posted by Aleman View Post
            There is nothing left to restore. LOL joker

            1963 Volkswagen type 1 Beetle convertible - $5,000

            https://losangeles.craigslist.org/an...273860321.html

            Click image for larger version

Name:	00l0l_j6X8MKnDpsEz_0uY0hq_600x450.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	9975582

            Rusted not wrecked.
            No title.
            No floor.
            No engine.
            No offers , firm price.
            Ask your wife's permission before contacting me.
            Put $5000 in your pocket and come and get it.
            Not sending any more pictures.
            Either you want the cheapest convertible available or you don't.
            I don't care if it sells or not.
            I'll restore it eventually.
            Will someone really pay $5000 for that pile?

            Comment


              Originally posted by twright View Post

              Will someone really pay $5000 for that pile?
              I hope not, but some tryhard might want it so they can complain/brag about how their project car is so much worse than yours.

              Comment


                Originally posted by twright View Post

                Will someone really pay $5000 for that pile?
                He knows what he has.
                R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)
                ..24

                Comment


                  https://www.ebay.com/itm/1986-BMW-3-...%7C1000%7C2500Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	68.2 KB
ID:	9977090

                  Comment


                    I don't normally comment on other peoples cars, because I believe that to each his own. But, in this case, I do have to make an exception:

                    This car definitely needs a new hood. This one does not fit the car or its styling. However, I do find the Hurst shifter intriguing.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by twright View Post
                      I don't normally comment on other peoples cars, because I believe that to each his own. But, in this case, I do have to make an exception:

                      This car definitely needs a new hood. This one does not fit the car or its styling. However, I do find the Hurst shifter intriguing.
                      I mean I am not a fan of it, the kitchen door pulls are interesting. But its kind of cool for a drag car. I agree with the hood change, maybe the OE hood with a cut out for the intake. It would be fun to watch at a drag strip (if I ever went to one). While its not my style it actually looks fairly well built car.
                      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus

                      Comment


                        Cowl hood + bugcatcher is a puzzling combination that could only make sense in a strange mind. Some late '80s funny cars had a sort of cowl hood like thing going on but they had extremely low "hoods" and it was strictly necessary to make that bulge if you didn't want other parts of the engine protruding like they did in the early '80s and late '70s. It's an E30 containing an iron head smallblock with a tunnel ram, not a funny car, and it looks idiotic. I'd also hazard a guess that it is not nearly as fast as it looks given how little information is in the description.
                        @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20B25, T3/T04E 60 trim (18psi), megasquirt, coilovers, Z3 rack, cold AC
                        [b u i l d]
                        [Car of the month: April 2018]

                        0c8b7c9527af628a346878feb14bf757

                        Comment


                          check out this late model e30 baur

                          https://www.bmwcca.org/ads/254816

                          is this anyone on here?

                          Comment


                            One of the iXes I manual swapped and refreshed is back on the market. Price is pretty fair if the two (!!) owners after me kept up with it. I manual swapped it with nice parts, redid a lot of the suspension and interior, etc

                            https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...291822789.html
                            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

                            Comment


                              Get your M3 here:

                              (14) Marketplace - 1987 BMW M3 Coupe 2D | Facebook

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by twright View Post
                                Hey, looks like sub $500 E30s still exist.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X