Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slicktop e46 on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-BMW-3-S...NZ2kco&vxp=mtr

Is that really rare? I've only seen a couple e46 slicktops before and they were both zhp. At any rate, I wish there are more slicktop bmws state side; I hate wearing my helmet and being squashed by the roof.
    My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
      Slicktop e46 on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-BMW-3-S...NZ2kco&vxp=mtr

Is that really rare? I've only seen a couple e46 slicktops before and they were both zhp. At any rate, I wish there are more slicktop bmws state side; I hate wearing my helmet and being squashed by the roof.
      It would be rare on a later model E46, but the 99-05 the sunroof was a $1050 option or you had to buy the premium package which was like $2200.

Most of the later model people got one of the two, but when they first came out I saw a lot of 99-02's without them, especially on Sedans.
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        seller wins award for best photos....EVER!

whaaaaat....? are you saying he is full of fossilized dinosaur doodoo? lol.
        i went to look at this car. its a terrible car, its an 85 not an 89 and he doenst have a title in hand. super sketchy. btw i just got my best craigslist find this morning. ill post pictures after i wash it.

Comment

1985 bmw 325e - $6000 (Lacey)

Jasmine is an amazing e30 she's got low miles runs very well shifts smooth brand new clutch, clutch lines, brakes and brake lines, aftermarket radiator with CA tuned rad. Hoses, carbon fiber intake with mishimoto boot and hoses, new wires, plugs, cap and rotor, coil, beyern real bmw wheels, lowered on vtogland coils, new Toyo proxi tires, interior is mint moon roof all windows work, new stereo, also new driveline needs a guibo soon, just timed valves to .012, has AC and heat she's an amazing old car and sadly have to get rid of her. She also has an m3 wing and a mtech front bumper with a little fiberglass damage not too bad, borla exhaust. Any questions just ask.

Comment

At least the tail lights and exhaust are amazeballz. We should take bets on how long it will take for that one to sell.
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

1990 BMW 535I 5 speed manual - $1500

For sale or trade 1990 BMW 535i 5 speed manual. 240k miles well maintained with service records dating to 1993 when previous owner purchased it. The car runs and drives but will run rough when warm sometimes and also needs the exhaust repaired. Looking to get $1500 obo will also take a trade depending on what it is.
              R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                1985 bmw 325e - $6000 (Lacey)

Jasmine is an amazing e30 she's got low miles runs very well shifts smooth brand new clutch, clutch lines, brakes and brake lines, aftermarket radiator with CA tuned rad. Hoses, carbon fiber intake with mishimoto boot and hoses, new wires, plugs, cap and rotor, coil, beyern real bmw wheels, lowered on vtogland coils, new Toyo proxi tires, interior is mint moon roof all windows work, new stereo, also new driveline needs a guibo soon, just timed valves to .012, has AC and heat she's an amazing old car and sadly have to get rid of her. She also has an m3 wing and a mtech front bumper with a little fiberglass damage not too bad, borla exhaust. Any questions just ask.

I saw this on a facebook page he was driving it and giving some other dude in a car the thumbs down. Not sure he is in the position to give people a thumbs down.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                  I saw this on a facebook page he was driving it and giving some other dude in a car the thumbs down. Not sure he is in the position to give people a thumbs down.
                  Posted on reddit (r/e30) last night saying he just got the car. It seems like it has changed hands alot.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
                    1990 BMW 535I 5 speed manual - $1500

For sale or trade 1990 BMW 535i 5 speed manual. 240k miles well maintained with service records dating to 1993 when previous owner purchased it. The car runs and drives but will run rough when warm sometimes and also needs the exhaust repaired. Looking to get $1500 obo will also take a trade depending on what it is.
                    That is cool.
                    ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

1991 BMW 318i E30 Touring - RHD

This is beautiful! I'm in no place to buy :(, but I live close enough to go look at it.
                      Last edited by Ugosplodes; 10-21-2017, 01:18 PM. Reason: info

Comment

Lotus Esprit with an M70 V12 project! 8500

Comment

Oof. That needs an expert. That is 2 levels of project headaches. No thanks. One PO's undocumented work is too much for me.
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

thats pretty dope. I would love to have that. Its like a poor mans McLaren
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                              Oof. That needs an expert. That is 2 levels of project headaches. No thanks. One PO's undocumented work is too much for me.
                              kind of 3 levels as i see it. the car is british from the 80's, so all the body electrical components and wiring came from Lucas. this automatically qualifies them as being complete and utter shit.

i can't imagine gaining much power by switching to stand alone engine management on an m70. just seems like a big waste of time and money.

iirc, that car came with a 4 banger turbo. he has the 5 liter mated to the original trans??? that can't possibly end well.....can it? i would imagine the fist hole shot scattering syncros and little bits of gears all over the pavement.

i do love the theory of this though. i just see the buyer becoming discouraged by the almost insurmountable level of "basket case" and relisting it again on craigs a year or two down the road.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                                kind of 3 levels as i see it. the car is british from the 80's, so all the body electrical components and wiring came from Lucas. this automatically qualifies them as being complete and utter shit.

i can't imagine gaining much power by switching to stand alone engine management on an m70. just seems like a big waste of time and money.

iirc, that car came with a 4 banger turbo. he has the 5 liter mated to the original trans??? that can't possibly end well.....can it? i would imagine the fist hole shot scattering syncros and little bits of gears all over the pavement.

i do love the theory of this though. i just see the buyer becoming discouraged by the almost insurmountable level of "basket case" and relisting it again on craigs a year or two down the road.
                                Remember the M70 was complex using basically 2 of everything (ECU, fuel pumps, MAF, etc) I think you simplify things by switching the standalone, and Im sure you can gain ~10-15% on top of the 300bhp they make.

Ive heard a lot about those transmissions, and none of it is good haha
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X