Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And lets be honest here, if you are going to complain about a $5 fee to list a car that is (most likely) worth THOUSANDS then just go post it in FB marketplace and have fun dealing with the time wasters there.
    Steve • Toronto
    1991 318is • Brillantrot
    Build Thread

Comment

Plus one, the fee is smart and reasonable. Who seriously would complain over $5?

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
        And lets be honest here, if you are going to complain about a $5 fee to list a car that is (most likely) worth THOUSANDS then just go post it in FB marketplace and have fun dealing with the time wasters there.
        I would rather stab myself in the eye, with a rusty butter knife, than post anything on shitbook failplace. Seriously.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Hahahaha Ok that was epic and accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
            I would rather stab myself in the eye, with a rusty butter knife, than post anything on shitbook failplace. Seriously.
            Tell us how you really feel about Facebook Marketplace. :p

I placed an ad (huge mistake in hindsight) on FB MKTPL to rent out my house. Endless message after message asking if the place was still available. Some even attacked me if I didn't respond in a timely manner.

Yeah okay, I see no problem having you rent my house after calling me a douchebag.

90 Bronzit 325is
            16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by e30austin View Post
              fuck the fucking fuckity fuck yes on both points here!!!!

praise jesus i say. now at least we won't have all those goddamn fucking spammers posting 13 ads every pot licking day!!!!

i think craigs should charge a nominal fee for every ad that gets posted. i am so sick of culling through bullshit after bullshit. why the hell do people think that posting the same thing several times a day will help some shitty piece of crap sell better? once a week should be the limit.
              sigpic
              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Boom! Home run post. How many of these ass clowns post in twenty different locations for that same shitbox nobody wants in their home state!!

Comment

2k for a orginal owner Rx7 wow

91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                  Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                  E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                  "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Looks an excellent basis for a project. Rebuild the 12A (seeing as it looks a genuine survivor car) and job done!

Or just throw in a 13B if you don't care about originality :)
                    My e30: OEM+ with M30B35

Comment

Sorry for the screen shots but I really want this car and someone else on r3v needs to buy it and start a build thread so I can live vicariously through you.

Comment

If that was local I'd buy it in a heartbeat, perfect base for an engine swap.

All original and original owner. Not running. Needs motor rebuild (12B Rotary engine). Transmission rebuilt with all OEM Parts. Original Mayan Gold paint. Always garaged or covered. New catalytic converters.

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        [CoTM: 4-18]
                        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by mbonanni View Post
                          Sorry for the screen shots but I really want this car and someone else on r3v needs to buy it and start a build thread so I can live vicariously through you.

That Calypso is super rare, I remember reading there only is a few hundred sport Calypso's
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
                          Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                          E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                          "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

Well thats sucks. Chalk up another car I had and shoulda kept.

Comment

That calypso is gorgeous and a good price.
                              Steve • Toronto
                              1991 318is • Brillantrot
                              Build Thread

Comment

That calypso is gorgeous and a good price.
                                I have a major soft spot in my heart for Calypso. 5 speed swap and keep her forever.

Interesting that 91 "sport" model opted for vinyl seat rather than the typical 'is' leather.
                                90 Bronzit 325is
                                16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X