Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jgilber0 View Post
    Surprised we haven't seen this on BAT yet!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

pretty f'in bonerfic for the price

1983 Porsche 944 5-speed

Clean title, manual car

Perfect original seats, dash on Immaculate RARE Vintage BBS RA wheels

car currently does not start, needs a battery and a starter

111,XXX original documented miles

perfect car to flip with a tight budget, will make a great profit with less than 500$ invested into it, I had big plans to make this car my personal daily, but unfortunately my work schedule has gotten in the way and i don't have the time to give this beautiful car the attention it deserves. My loss is your gain

the set of BBS RA wheels alone is valued at over $1,000

Only serious buyers only please, I’m very busy and everyone keeps asking to see the car without talking money: $3000 or better offer will not consider anything under 2000 and I am not taking any kind of trade

call or text 305-333-0715
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Pfft... He really "knows what he has." I don't think NA 944s are rare enough yet for that beat up turd to fetch $3k... And those wheels might be worth $1000 but not in that condition. When something looks bad in craigslist pics you know it is bad.

IG @turbovarg
        '91 318is, M20 turbo
        [CoTM: 4-18]
        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
        - updated 3-17

Comment

I'd rather have that safety green vert than that 944.

Comment

Its funny how the Porsche guy can spend over a grand on a bunch of wheels but can't even throw a new starter and battery that he claims will get the car running. Even with his "work schedule" that job should only take about 2-3 hours
            1986 325e Schwarz (sold)
            1989 325iX Alpineweiß​ (daily)

Greed is Good

Comment

The Porsche guy probably bought the car for around $1000 with the wheels with the intentions to do a quick fix and flip it. Got the car and realized it was too much for him to handle and is flipping it to triple his money. I see guys buy project cars and lowball the crap out of people and then turn around and try to resell for more than the car was originally listed for at the time.
              How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                The Porsche guy probably bought the car for around $1000 with the wheels with the intentions to do a quick fix and flip it. Got the car and realized it was too much for him to handle and is flipping it to triple his money. I see guys buy project cars and lowball the crap out of people and then turn around and try to resell for more than the car was originally listed for at the time.
                I see the same thing. One of those in my area, in slightly worse condition but would start and drive around, was listed for 1,000.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by ZeKahr View Post
                  Its funny how the Porsche guy can spend over a grand on a bunch of wheels but can't even throw a new starter and battery that he claims will get the car running. Even with his "work schedule" that job should only take about 2-3 hours
                  This. I can't tell you how many times I've read "It's only a $5 part and 10 minutes to fix" in for-sale ads. If it's so cheap and quick, why wouldn't you just fix it?!? Oh. Right. It's not cheap and easy. That's always a huge red flag for me.

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post

This. I can't tell you how many times I've read "It's only a $5 part and 10 minutes to fix" in for-sale ads. If it's so cheap and quick, why wouldn't you just fix it?!? Oh. Right. It's not cheap and easy. That's always a huge red flag for me.
                    100% just like the E30s with the odometer that "just broke" mmm ok
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

100% just like the E30s with the odometer that "just broke" mmm ok
                      A little bit different , but I personally like the "CLEAN CAR, NO ROT. Just some minor surface rust spots on the rear windows, sunroof, rear windshield, front wipers, doors, door jambs, front fenders, under the headlights, and battery box. " with no pictures of the under-carriage, one picture of the outside from 30 ft away, and two pictures of the interior, both from the drivers door side - one showing some busted ass steering wheel, cracked dash, and no-name shifter with missing boot, and the other one of some strange angle of the back seat.

1988 325iX - sold but not forgotten
                      1984 MTech1 323i

Comment

This Baur is actually pretty sweet with the alpina wheels, no clue what body kit that is though
                        Hi, I am selling my rare 1985 BAUR BMW 323i Convertible for $8,800. This has been truly a fun car...
                        1988 325iX - sold but not forgotten
                        1984 MTech1 323i

Comment

Holy 1990's blue velour!!

1993 Chevy gladiator van G20 - $5500

https://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/...134984069.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	00j0j_1hYv3dveqVq_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	9929891
                          R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
                          └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Never seen one of these before. What an oddity. 49 Ford body kit on a 91 Thunderbird; spend a minute to take this all in... I can't imagine why this wasn't more popular.

1949 Ford Replica ( REDUCED ) - $5995 (Tucson, AZ.)
                            https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/c...129304582.html

Name:	00G0G_lm2E7GzUigU_0x20oM_600x450.jpg
Views:	466
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	9931263

Name:	00s0s_d1XzO3qxC0I_0x20oM_600x450.jpg
Views:	463
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	9931264

Just REDUCED. Great price, 1991 Thunderbird with Easy Rods 1950 Ford front and rear kit. TBird 302 motor with auto tranny, low miles, power steering, brakes, seats, windows and trunk. Absolutely no rust. Rear fenders repaired where joined and need painted. All lights, gauges and turn sigs work. Headliner has holes and should be replaced, Has heat and COLD A/C. Radio not working but cassette works. This car is in Tucson, AZ.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Name:	00808_cY843VcXaUI_0kE0dL_1200x900.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	9931358https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...139304690.html car is actually in miami but damn. twin turbo bored out m20. definitely not the right rims tho...

Comment

Originally posted by luckybk View Post

Name:	00808_cY843VcXaUI_0kE0dL_1200x900.jpg
Views:	705
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	9931358https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lg...139304690.html car is actually in miami but damn. twin turbo bored out m20. definitely not the right rims tho...
                                That price is nuts. The YouTube video shows it's pretty fast! Why would you need 2 tachometers? LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X