Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a complete r3v but my car is totaled...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
    WTF are you talking about. Check ebay prices Clean well cared for e30 prices are skyrocketing. Everybody knows how they fuck you with insurance. If someone rear ends my vert I'M SHOOTING!
    I don't care what you drive, if someone hitting you drives violence then don't drive your car around other people. Hell, my 2002 never gets driven in heavy traffic areas and I have it insured for a stated value.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
      No it was his attitude and him saying that he will not admit fault when he clearly was at fault... Yes ppl like that piss me off.
      As far as priorities go I have mine in order. I know I did the right thing. I felt like knocking him out at the moment and now I could care less about the dickhead guy. A feeling doesn't last forever, it like eveything else passes with time. I have my priorities in order that is why I told him to shut up because I was only getting more pissed. Maybe you should work on getting your priorities straight and stop judging other ppl and look in the mirror bro. Or maybe you need to get in touch with your emotions? It's ok to have emotions we are human....
      Well the other driver not wanting to admit fault is a different story then isn't it? Someone just hitting you on accident is just that, an accident. It can happen to you and me just as easily as the next guy.

Emotions are fine but you might have to many, bro.
      sigpic

Comment

When someone hits you, endangers your life and ruins you property, especially in a rear end collision where the driver is obviously driving to fast, following to closely, not paying attention etc. You have the right to be as pissed off as you want to be!
        I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
        Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

Originally posted by pureaudio View Post
          Well the other driver not wanting to admit fault is a different story then isn't it? Someone just hitting you on accident is just that, an accident. It can happen to you and me just as easily as the next guy.

Yea I'm just not a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and don't like disrespect. Maybe you just are used to it???

I think I may just pull the good parts off the car and revert to stock then bring it back to insurance and let them have it. It will go to copart I already asked so to the highest bidder I don't have the time to part it out...
          My Multi car part out. Need a part? Pm me...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=193051

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215044

Have you done business with me? If so leave me feedback here...
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=188307

Comment

Originally posted by ill4noreason View Post
            Yea I'm just not a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles and don't like disrespect. Maybe you just are used to it???

I think I may just pull the good parts off the car and revert to stock then bring it back to insurance and let them have it. It will go to copart I already asked so to the highest bidder I don't have the time to part it out...
            No I'm an adult that does not need anger management.
            sigpic

Comment

Pm me price if you have a skid plate, willing to pull it off and ship to 60609. Good luck with that insurance!
              I want a nice set of smoked MHW's (I know, get it line)
              Free Stuff!!:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=273454

Comment

No I'm an adult that does not need anger management.
                ok bud your awesome
                Originally posted by CrusherCurtis View Post
                Pm me price if you have a skid plate, willing to pull it off and ship to 60609. Good luck with that insurance!
                No skid plate my drop was low but not slammed so I was ok without one

but if you have the mtech interior i may want that

Need 24v swap parts? How about a LSD? Plastic Bumpers? Or anything else click here...

Comment

i would have whooped that fuckers ass, i have rage issues. hell, i beat people for taking my gas pump or parking spaces, you touch my e30...well you best be dodgeing bullets then!

kill, rape, and repeat

Comment

omg i have a dent.. TOTAL IT OUT!!
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                      omg i have a dent.. TOTAL IT OUT!!
                      It is a $2665 dent!
                      Well if someone has the time to do it do it!!!!! After all it is only a DENT!
                      I am moving and really don't. But all you guys saying it's no big deal I don't see anyone stepping up to fix it...
                      I am currently fixing another car and a van I purchased for my business and moving my entire house and garage out of state so I don't have time...
                      I just counted the aftermarket stuff up and it adds up to 1920 dollars so I guess I'll put it back to stock and turn it in someone will buy it on copart...
                      So it will be saved. No big deal shit happens. If I were staying in Maryland I would have took the insurance money and fixed it.

Comment

PM me how much for the whole car completely stock

`92 325 vert - `90 325 coupe `99 m3 - Instagram @e30L

Comment

lol if my car doesn't sell, im buying everything man, i mean everything!

those borbets will look great back on the vert, new suspension-YES!, clean ass seats- you bet!

Comment

No. If it was unavoidable, that is one thing. But if little teenage jenny is out for a drive in her old man's f150 and decides to slam into me because her last text message was too important to not read and reply, you bet your ass I will be pissed.

And let's be serious. 99% of accidents like this can be avoided, but they aren't because people are stupid.
                            Originally posted by priapism
                            My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                            Originally posted by shameson
                            Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

This is way worse. You can do it

Originally posted by Roysneon
                              $5 shipped?
                              Originally posted by MarkD
                              You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

I've learned the hard way but you guys should really have your cars appraised. Especially if you have done a bunch of work to your cars. Sure, people will say oh, its just an E30, who cares. But try finding a good one. They are starting to become hard to find. With a good appraisal, you can take it to the insurance and say "Hey, this is what the car is really worth. Pay up and don't screw me." It will also give you a shot at getting the car fixed without it being totaled. All the insurance companies do is look in their book and pull a number out of thin air. They are there to hang you out to dry. At least with a good appraisal you stand a chance of being fairly compensated.

I just had my M3 done on Monday, my appraiser (who works for the big auction houses such as RM, Goodings, Barrett Jackson ect) without doing any research on it is saying its easily worth $26K, but likely closer to $30K. You might find that a normal E30 is worth more than you think especially if its a nice example. The insurance companies don't care what condition the car is in, they will give you the lowest amount they think they can get away with. If you have hard proof that they are full of shit, then you have some leverage with them.

An appraisal will run you about $350 or so, but in the long run, it might be worth the effort. Oh yeah, an appraisal can be done post accident. They will appraise the car as if it hadn't been involved in an accident based on how it looks at the time not including the obvious body damage.

Will
                                Last edited by BlackbirdM3; 02-01-2012, 06:27 PM.
                                '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                                '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                                '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                                '88 BMW M3

Comment

Working...
                                X