This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325iS
    Bid for the chance to own a 1989 BMW 325is 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #84,315.
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      This vert is going to bring some big money, probably $30k+ (similar to this unposted car: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...convertible-2/)

What do you e30 guys think of the phenomenon of low mileage/manual/LSD verts bringing big money?

I have a 1987 with 51k miles, and am shitting bricks over what people are paying at the moment. Guess I better sell?
      sigpic1989 325i Cirrusblau Sedan-Sold
      1989 BMW 325ix-Sold
      1991 325ix-Sold
      1988 325iX-

Comment

Bring a Trailer buyers love un-modified cars so the 89 325iS will be the big money one, most verts arent modified so they fetch good money too
        Simon
        Current Cars:

Comment

verts never do as well as a hardtop here simply due to the climate. they are almost always in better shape though as the vert season is only 4 months long. they also have a rep for being the grey hair pipe and slippers car.

Comment

1989 325i
            Bid for the chance to own a No Reserve: Single-Family-Owned 1989 BMW 325i Coupe at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #84,558.

1991 Mtech 2 325ic Cabriolet
            https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...technic-ii-11/
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

3.1L M20 1989 325i
              Bid for the chance to own a 3.1L-Powered 1989 BMW 325i Coupe 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #85,225.

1989 325i Touring
              https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1988-bmw-325i-47/

1991 325i Convertible
              https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...convertible-9/
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Your link to the touring is wrong, but hey... I can guess why. :P

Good luck.
                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

I agree with your comment on there Simon about no dyno papers..

probably closer to 180 lol
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

M62 Swapped 1990 325i
                    Bid for the chance to own a M62-Powered 1990 BMW 325i 6-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #85,600.

1989 325i
                    Bid for the chance to own a 1989 BMW 325i Coupe 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #85,628.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                      I agree with your comment on there Simon about no dyno papers..

probably closer to 180 lol
                      Wow. 189 is pretty weak, no matter what dyno lol. A proper 3.1 should be well into the 200's, even on a Mustang dyno.
                      john@m20guru.com
                      Links:
                      Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post

Wow. 189 is pretty weak, no matter what dyno lol. A proper 3.1 should be well into the 200's, even on a Mustang dyno.
                        Yeah for the time and money, I would be pretty disappointed lol

I wonder what happened there..
                        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                        Q
                        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Patrick is an excellent builder .... not said lightly. I've known him and worked with him on projects for a good twelve years ish. He is top shelf.

That being said, I've strongly disliked that piston design for a long time .... and the motor was built eleven years ago.

Comment

3.1 car
                            WAR CHIPPPPP
                            Crush bent pipes after headers in to not a great Y pipe.
                            Looks like it captures alot of hot air with that intake shroud
                            I do like the red tails, But the clears dont flow.
                            Picture of floorboads without carpet is worth 5K, To bad the new carpet doesn't look classy. Never been a fan of dynamat EVERTHING. Gunna need that 3.1 torque!
                            That MLS head gasket isnt going to seal with the RA on the block. Period.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by AceAndrew777 View Post
                              Patrick is an excellent builder .... not said lightly. I've known him and worked with him on projects for a good twelve years ish. He is top shelf.

That being said, I've strongly disliked that piston design for a long time .... and the motor was built eleven years ago.
                              Flat pistons and 885 head? That will do it.
                              john@m20guru.com
                              Links:
                              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Modified 1988 M3
                                Bid for the chance to own a Modified 1988 BMW M3 at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #85,828.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X