Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honda Urban EV Concept

I love this.

https://youtu.be/3gx2wolMzaQ (Can we not embed youtube videos anymore?)

Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Why is it on RT615Ks?

Comment

What a cute VW rabbit!

Comment

I actually really like that. Usually I hate Concept cars and especially EV ones, but I'd actually consider owning this.
        My Garage
        2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
        1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
        1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
        Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Crap. It's a CVCC. Is the engine sticking right up against the grille?

t
          now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
            Crap. It's a CVCC. Is the engine sticking right up against the grille?

t
            EV usually means motors, not engine.

anyways. A-pillar doesnt pass DOT.
            reverse doors dont sell, there are no bumpers and it looks about 15% too small to fit a normal sized person.
            Much wow
            I hate 4 doors

Comment

I would snag one of these for work. It's supposed to go into production "relatively" similar.

Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              Derek-

Comment

I was in Frankfurt last weekend for IAA and this caught my eye while on my way to the BMW expo...i really dig the build. The front fascia definitely has a familiar shape...

IMG_8903

IMG_8901

IMG_8899

IMG_8897

IMG_8902

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

I think it looks great - a refreshing change from stuff like this:

it's like car makers have decided the more gilles/grilles/flares/angles they add, the better..
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Saw this on Jalopnik and immediately fell in love. I Tweeted @Honda to please put it into production!
                    90 Bronzit 325is
                    16 Black Sapphire 340i M Sport

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                      - a refreshing change from stuff like this:
                      I'll say! The "Angry Birds with Creases" era of design.

To those saying it looks familiar - it takes its cues off the first gen Civic. I've never been a Honda guy, but I can see their point in starting at the beginning of a new era.

I like the imagery of the round lights for familiarity and connection, but with modern lights inside that.

The A-posts will certainly be beefed up for production. The grille screens front & rear will likely go away. Can a suicide door meet safety regs, I don't know..? Would it make it easier to get into from a wheelchair? (Not too many coupes these days for Para's using hand controls). The bench seat is an interesting choice - would they go forward with that?

The chief in Frankfurt said it will be "here" in 2019 - in Europe? ..in NA?

<EDIT> Probably won't come with white Alpina wheels either! Interesting choice - because Frankfurt?

Comment

Angry birds with creases, lol - I love that.

I like those clear screens on the lights - makes it look sleek. Plus, it would be super easy to wash. Washing our X5 with it's 5 bazillion creases, grills and flares is a pain in the ass.

Regarding the A-pillars - they might get beefier, but realize that the windscreen is going all the way to the edge - I think that makes it look substantially thinner than it really is.
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Yeah, agree, if you bond the windshield over the top of the post and make it look thinner, that's good. And then it's all black. Modern (safe) cars have such big posts now.

Wonder if it will come in other colors.

Anyone read about its likely charging range?

Comment

Working...
                          X