Welcome to the new R3VLimited Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djjerme View Post

It there a way to go back to the dark setting.
    +1

89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

I know you are all boomers with no concept of technology,

But as a temporary fix you can install 'Darkreader' extension to almost any browsers: https://darkreader.org/

It has done a pretty good job for me making all websites dark mode without ruining anything.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        I know you are all boomers with no concept of technology,

But as a temporary fix you can install 'Darkreader' extension to almost any browsers: https://darkreader.org/

It has done a pretty good job for me making all websites dark mode without ruining anything.
        Just installed on my work computer. Def makes a solid difference.
        91 318is M50 swapped
        05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

When I try to search anything "specifically turbo builds" it goes posts from today, and then circa 2004. I assume there's at least one post with turbo mentioned somewhere in between those dates
          85% of the time i have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post
            When I try to search anything "specifically turbo builds" it goes posts from today, and then circa 2004. I assume there's at least one post with turbo mentioned somewhere in between those dates
            Search index is still rebuilding, ETA 15 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              making all websites dark mode without ruining anything.
              Why do you want dark mode? Are you from the Dark Side? Do they have cookies at the meetings?

Just curious.

- old but not a boomer

EDIT - serious comment for James: I get logged out fairly quickly while composing a post. Has happened several times.

Comment

Massive improvement on mobile. It's actually usable now. Awesome.

Might I recommend moving the mobile hamburger menu over to the right side of the nav bar? Plenty of research to support this, if you're interested.
                AWD > RWD

Comment

Anyone getting loads of notifications that someone has responded to a thread you're subscribed to? I've turned off almost every notification setting, and I'm still getting them.

Comment

i have to login every time i visit. when i click the login me in automically it says this action can not be completed. it still logs me in for a session. its the same as my phone
                    89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

Originally posted by Slybeanx View Post
                      This should be fixed

Comment

Noted on the quick logouts and odd errors, I have yet to see any errors but I'm still tweaking PHP in regards to performance, My guess is we have a script that is timing out.

Once we get things stable I'll look into a dark mode and some other adjustments.

Comment

Great update, Thanks for your work.

Comment

is there a way to make the text bigger?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                              is there a way to make the text bigger?
                              There's a setting buried in your user options to change text size. The default is small.
                              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                                Noted on the quick logouts and odd errors, I have yet to see any errors but I'm still tweaking PHP in regards to performance, My guess is we have a script that is timing out.

Once we get things stable I'll look into a dark mode and some other adjustments.
                                I have noticed it's a little quicker already than at first. As always let us know if we can help in any way.
                                Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Working...
                                X