Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone even visit this forum anymore??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    Link
    The official video for “Never Gonna Give You Up” by Rick Astley. The new album 'Are We There Yet?' is out now: Download here: https://RickAstley.lnk.to/AreWe...

Comment

Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm scared to click
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I shouldn't have clicked
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            I shouldn't have clicked
            But you still did, and that's why the RR is so fun.

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Comment

I expect to be at 37 subscribers before the end of the week
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Hit 30
                Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

But you still did, and that's why the RR is so fun.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChj...0ZM9lhEjQlR4yA
                  teeeheee

Comment

There is E30 content in older videos... and a few from the Datsun too. I really started doing this for the Datsun, but once that ended I was able to start making videos mostly for the fun of it. No real DIYs, though I do poop on some products that are out there that I bought and sold, both at a loss....

Anyways....................

I still want an E30 so I can be relevant here and finally build that "perfect" E30, but to be fair Id be better off just buying an E30 M3. If I hit a million subscribers maybe I can do that. Just have 999,969 subscribers to go
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      There is E30 content in older videos... and a few from the Datsun too. I really started doing this for the Datsun, but once that ended I was able to start making videos mostly for the fun of it. No real DIYs, though I do poop on some products that are out there that I bought and sold, both at a loss....

I still want an E30 so I can be relevant here and finally build that "perfect" E30, but to be fair Id be better off just buying an E30 M3. If I hit a million subscribers maybe I can do that. Just have 999,969 subscribers to go
                      You need an E30 touring for when you get tired of the dad-mobile. E30T based channels probably measure in the thousands of subscribers, and that matters because internet points.

Comment

Comment

Sup
                          ~Danny
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by F34R View Post
                            Sup
                            ~Danny
                            2009 join date, must be a bot playing the long game.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Subcribed!! Now only 999,968 to go.
                              sigpic84 325e

Comment

Great job OP, now you've got people posting again.
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X