No announcement yet.

1994 Daytona Violet (Purple!) Touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's super cool, and the exact car I want to buy!

How difficult was it to find a daytona violet car?
    sigpic
    1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
    1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
    1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

They are available in Europe. You just have to keep looking for the right one at the right price. Or, you can use one of the guys in Europe that have found they can sell these cars to Americans for more that they can get in Europe.

I used Euro Bimmers on Facebook. Nice car at a fair price.

Comment

Somehow I missed this thread. Love the color combo; that interior is drool-worthy on its own. Alpina's are a nice touch. What are your plans now that you've spent some time with it?

Comment

My current plan is to work on it and drive it. When I get all of the things I don't like about it fixed, it is likely that I will be tired of it and sell it.

This is a win/win situation for me and whoever buys it: I get to drive a really nice car and work on it. The person that buys it will get a really sorted out E30 Touring.

Comment

Originally posted by twright View Post
            My current plan is to work on it and drive it. When I get all of the things I don't like about it fixed, it is likely that I will be tired of it and sell it.

This is a win/win situation for me and whoever buys it: I get to drive a really nice car and work on it. The person that buys it will get a really sorted out E30 Touring.
            Wish I could have this Touring in California... oh well...
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Cool car man, I miss my touring. I've had two with M40's and I think it's a fine motor for driving around in.
              My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

Wish I could have this Touring in California... oh well...
                If I put a stock M20 in it, will you buy it?

Comment

Still wouldn’t work unfortunately
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I thought it was OK in California if it had an engine that had previously been sold in California.

Is there another problem?

Comment

I have been happily working on the Touring, but it's going to have to be put on hold for a few months. I am not selling it (yet).

I was going to keep working on this car until it was done, but another vehicle has arisen that I just couldn't pass up. Details will follow, but you will have to wait until I get the title.

Here's a teaser: It has the letters "BMW" in its name. It also has an "M".

Stay tuned.

Comment

I have been happily working on the Touring, but it's going to have to be put on hold for a few months. I am not selling it (yet).
                        This is my warning to start saving up to buy this off you haha. Can't wait to see what M you picked up!

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

If I put a stock M20 in it, will you buy it?
                          What about an N52?

Good to see another "Mid Westerner" Cheers from KY

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I was going to keep working on this car until it was done, but another vehicle has arisen that I just couldn't pass up. Details will follow, but you will have to wait until I get the title.

Here's a teaser: It has the letters "BMW" in its name. It also has an "M".

Stay tuned.
                            All BMWs have an M, but I assume it's not a BMW and that you bought some obscure Chinese marque with those letters involved, you know, somehow.

Comment

Its a BMW that I always wanted, but could never afford. I finally found one that is beat up enough that I can afford it. I was supposed to get it today, but it's been delayed. Hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to return to working on the Touring: I had cash in hand and the owner of the beat 1989 E30 M3 backed out!
                                I'm really disappointed. I was really looking forward to the ultimate E30. (Even though it was really beat: stored outside 20 years with the driver's window open. It had squirrel damage, hail damage and the largest collection of walnut shells I have ever seen.)

You can't win them all.

Comment

Working...
                                X