Warning - Non e30 content. Remove children from the room before viewing.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sprp85
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka
    Stupid. You drive a 20 year old lowest level BMW shaped like a brick. Come back when you have a decent insult :D

    Even the Geo Metro (Suzuki Swift) had a turbo version by the way.
    you are talking like your neon is any better than the 20 year old 3series.
    lololol?

    Leave a comment:


  • marakka
    replied
    Originally posted by e30damen
    that is my least favorite car right after the fucking geo metro,

    i dont see why anyone would ever buy an ugly ass piece of shit like that

    putting money into that thing is pointless


    Stupid. You drive a 20 year old lowest level BMW shaped like a brick. Come back when you have a decent insult :D

    Even the Geo Metro (Suzuki Swift) had a turbo version by the way.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30damen
    replied
    that is my least favorite car right after the fucking geo metro,

    i dont see why anyone would ever buy an ugly ass piece of shit like that

    putting money into that thing is pointless

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied



    I was in love with this thing when I had an old 1990 3.3l, I really wanted to do the swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • marakka
    replied
    No the head is completely different from the old 2.2 and 2.5 turbo I-V variants from the 80's/90's. I'd love to find a 2.5 turbo'd woody Caravan as a parts hauler though. I'd relish the day I blew the doors off a stang with a couch in the back. This motor shares no similarance to those though. The block is a regular N/A 2.4 and the same with the head. Exhaust valves are changed out along with all forged internals. Stock block with internals..... some have seen 450hp whp before they've popped.

    Its an Evo IX. Easiest way to tell is the holes in the middle of the front bumper VIII's didn't have those. Nothing special about it at this point. He's done little stuff to it since he's got it to Germany. When he bought it it had a Megan exhaust and a few other lil things. He's got a head for it, a bigger exhaust and some gauges. But nothing too outlandish.

    There are a large handful of SRTs in the 10's with hundreds in the 11's and 12's. Hell there's a stock turbo'd one in the 11's now. There are a couple of them in the 9's as well. Fastest to date is a 7.88 @ 188mph. I don't think there will be another one any where close to that fast any time soon.

    You guys are funny. :D

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    Originally posted by VacMan
    The only redeeming thing in any of your pics can be found in the last one, and it has nothing to do with your car at all.
    ahahahahahahahahahahah good eye

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    gay. btw why does every american car that's modded have the worlds ugliest rims on them? where the fuck do you find such ugly shit?

    also you could do a supercharged s52 for that kind of money.
    Last edited by dvs909; 08-19-2009, 08:45 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • yert315
    replied
    how much do these things weigh?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmws50b30
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka



    Let the flaming begin
    boobies :p

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    and that motor is sick...

    would love to see some pulls...

    and I agree with the whole "how many 400hp e30's are there?"

    600hp, those front wheels will be pirellis antichrist.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Is the head on this car the same DOHC head that people put on the older 2.2 and 2.5 SOHC engines?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30slut
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe


    I like the lighting and colors in this picture.
    replace the car with ANY bmw and I'll agree completely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Iain
    replied
    Originally posted by marakka
    I'd love to see any one of you guys line up to do any run against the car. Even with the stock motor still in it. I've made quite a few believers since I've owned the car. Yes I know 14.1 sucks. Thats also why I posted the trap, the 60' and the reaction time. The trap coupled with a good reaction and 60'ft would warrant a 13.3-13.5 normally.


    Originally posted by SamE30e
    It's still faster then pretty much all the cars here.

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    It's still faster then pretty much all the cars here.

    SRT-4's aren't my taste dude brah guy, but to each his own.

    Leave a comment:


  • marakka
    replied
    I'm in Germany.... I know what I'm saying when I call the e30 the escort of BMW's.... they were everywhere.

    The soul is what I put into it. I've had e30's that had no personality. My touring.... I could never get that car to come alive. No matter what I did to it. It just never had that.... feel. I'd love to get another, but thats another subject. But then I had a 320i that was the bomb. That car was tons of fun... and had lots of life. But it also responded to what I repaired and put into it. The touring didn't.

    My SRT is a direct reflection of what I put into it. I built it for show. It brings me trophies. Now its being built for track. We'll see how that turns out.

    Leave a comment:

Working...