Don't worry. It will get fixed.
I was lead to a pulled out wire somewhere in the harness or connectors due to the fact that you got it up and running. Then my next guess was you hooned the everloving piss out of it for a moment, and before everything settled, there was play in mounts and a leg of the harness somewhere got stretched out.
If you still don't pin it down, I'd source a known working e34 harness, and spec out each sensor in the system, then swap in harness.
Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car
Collapse
X
-
Yeah yeah, I'm not sure what the final verdict is yet. He'll call me tomorrow and let me know if he gives up r if its fixed.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
No its not fixed yet. He's been going through the wiring. Seems some of the wires from the harness adapter came out of the pins and fucked some shit up.Leave a comment:
-
What's the story Danny, is it bad? Have you been crying in your pillow?Leave a comment:
-
-

Updates Lol!
Leave a comment: