Danny's 4door Calypso 24v car

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • evandael
    replied
    your car is nice. black lip would be an improvement, i think.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Jw, Is that the first time the car has been in the rain after you finished building it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    I actually really like the chrome window trim. I'm on the fence with the lip though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    looks good. black lip and shadowline?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    hi

    Leave a comment:


  • Wh33lhop
    replied
    Sup

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied


    I took a picture of my car with my iPhone while it was raining.

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    It didn't have it after I swapped the S50 in. It does now though.
    Ahh, so this is where your car has been.

    Haven't seen it in the garage till today for awhile.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    I think I might buy one of them steering wheels.
    shut your whore mouth and buy an engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    I think I might buy one of them steering wheels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    It didn't have it after I swapped the S50 in. It does now though.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///Bimmerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny


    I have A/C now.
    What was wrong with your a/c?

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied


    I have A/C now.

    Leave a comment:


  • hendrixvodu
    replied
    nice xj im on the same RC lift !




    i just picked my g/f up a 60th anniversy 2001 xjs are awesome super reliable mine has over 280k and runs like new

    Leave a comment:


  • mbonanni
    replied
    I had just gotten home from tahoe and was going out with my girlfriend. I would have if I had the time.

    I rarely see you out in the garage anymore, its open though. Haha.

    Leave a comment:

Working...