few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Trevor is being Trevor.
    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill-B
    No R3V love
    Trevor is being Trevor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    I'm disappointed, no stickers?
    No R3V love

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    I'm disappointed, no stickers?

    Leave a comment:


  • BDSax
    replied
    wow........ next time im in Edison NJ i must stop by. how close are you to Edison? Awesome Car

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    it goes like stink 2 ! I did not expect so much punch from the s52, niceee

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    OMG that is absolutely pure sex:eeek:

    Leave a comment:


  • Vedubin01
    replied
    thats just fucking sick Vlad!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by chucko
    Plans for a color coded hardtop?
    IMHO the color coded hard top looks like shit on this car

    (not my car in these 2 pics with the hard top on)





    last pics before tomorrow's photoshoot for PBMW mag













    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Plans for a color coded hardtop?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Originally posted by e30ryan///m3
    Hey Vlad,
    Summer will be here in no time! I am feeling a drop top cruise coming on! Car is coming along nicely. What suspension are you using? (you probably already said it in an earlier post but I'm too lazy to go back and look) I am almost done with the s50 swap in nicks old M3. I'm just waiting to get the cylinder head back from the machine shop so I can reassemble everything! When is the Uconn show this year? Are you going with the cabrio? Well good luck on the rest of the project!

    Ryan
    What!!! Westerly! Why havent I seen you around? I never see tuned E30's around, let alone ones as nice as yours.
    PS, Vlad, I want to be you.

    Leave a comment:


  • craig4ie
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    the auto plan was was ditched in favor of e36 M3 5 speed gear box with light weight flywheel and UUC race clutch
    Good choice, I also like how you have the V1 display discretely mounted in-dash.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Probably not for a while, its PBMW so they take some time I'm sure. They must like you Vlad!
    well, actually my car was never featured in PBMW, it's just that the word spreads around about my projects... (hint - hint ... the photographer)




    Originally posted by bobross
    Bring it to The Bear Mt. Meet on Sunday!
    that is a possibility ;)


    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    I love that the car isn't finished and he already has a PBMW shoot... what a balla :)
    they already asked me about my future project..LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Digitalwave
    replied
    I love that the car isn't finished and he already has a PBMW shoot... what a balla :)

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Vedubin01
    now are we going to get to see the photo shoot pictures this weekend?
    Probably not for a while, its PBMW so they take some time I'm sure. They must like you Vlad!

    Leave a comment:

Working...