few teaser shots of the upcoming project

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mikeedler
    replied
    car look incredible Vlad!!! came together so nicely.

    hate to sound negative, but do the door panels look nicer in person? looks like kinda ummm not so good of work in the pics.--- but the rest of the car looks so good!

    looks like they do some really cool work out of that place.

    Leave a comment:


  • silversleeper
    replied
    i want ur job, and ur friends porsches.

    Leave a comment:


  • asubimmer
    replied
    those porsche's are so freakin hot

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Jean
    Vlad Putin would be proud j/k ;)


    Man, it looks hot!
    fk Putin, let the chicks dig it :D LOL



    some more projects from Azevedo's shop

    another wild e30 m3 in the making







    this car will be awesome, full DTM Benz 190 replica







    some secret project guarded by the monster Dog :evil2



    some crazy Turbo Porsches





    Rui's rocket



    check out the custom hood, freaking wild :eyecrazy



    I may post some more pics later as I am bringing some more parts to the shop later today..

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Vlad Putin would be proud j/k ;)


    Man, it looks hot!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    ok, it's almost done, should be done tomorrow, few minor bits and pieces here and there, wheel alignment, etc... BUT it will be all done by this Saturday for the Performance BMW Photo Shoot !!!

    These pics suck, done in a hurry inside the shop, wait untill the weekend, I'll post some eye candy then











    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    :bow: more pictures/update please.:bow:

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    wow...





    ....wow

    Leave a comment:


  • chucko
    replied
    Amazing stuff, wish you were on the west coast.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silence*
    replied
    Wow, I can't belive I missed this...

    Either way that cabrio is gonna be sofaking hawt when its done!

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil
    whats the latest on this???

    I just came back from Europe yesterday and obviously the guy did not finish the interior while I was gone but he promises it will be done within a week, I am also putting new convertible top on it right now... so maybe another 2-3 weeks and it will be done (crossing my fingers).

    Thanks for all the good words !

    Leave a comment:


  • 02tii
    replied
    damn dude you are the f***ing man. Lovin' your cars!!

    Can't wait to see the final product!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ray Smoodiver
    replied
    Words fail me

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    whats the latest on this???

    Leave a comment:


  • ZM Blue Devil
    replied
    I know when i see this driving around im going to crash:ohsnap: ... Absolutely stunning. Well done.

    Leave a comment:

Working...