Bought a POS, this is R3Vs fault

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hrodebert
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn

    haha yup, my WTB red sidemarker didnt get any random texts from people... I left it on there while I drove the car to work today
    so much for community

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Hrodebert
    Pretty sure I saw this car yesterday at Bretzels and didnt put 2 and 2 together. Did u have a WTB ad taped to your side marker?
    haha yup, my WTB red sidemarker didnt get any random texts from people... I left it on there while I drove the car to work today

    Leave a comment:


  • Hrodebert
    replied
    Pretty sure I saw this car yesterday at Bretzels and didnt put 2 and 2 together. Did u have a WTB ad taped to your side marker?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Alright, one of the main items I have wanted to do was to ensure the kiddo could roll with me to C&C events and with a BMW & Bretzels event at the Petersen museum this weekend, I kindly demanded my (not pictured) custom "child seat anchor" brackets be completed by Chilezen

    I needed to install them, and also my Black Vinyl door panels from Classic Daily. A few other cries for help came up empty and anyways... here are some pics.





    I still plan on buying the custom Tether that is for sale https://www.rtsauto.com/experimental...30-child-seat/

    An item that needed to happen prior to the install was to paint/dye my parcel shelf black, as part of tan to black interior conversion.

    Before:


    After:


    Kiddo approved and we're all smiles.

    (Pic deleted because y'all are heathens)

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Sounds like my kind of automotive math

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    What the FredK said.

    Leave a comment:


  • FredK
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonWilson48

    Step 1: Buy E30 for $3000
    Step 2: Buy two carbon diffusers for $2500 each
    Step 3: Install and sell car for $3200
    Step 4: Profit $$$
    The math is sound. 2mAn please do this.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by s14brent
    just seeing this! welcome back! did you get rid of the red (automatic) one?
    Yea, sold it sooner than expected. That was always going to be a car that I was going to sell. Happy with the result :)

    Leave a comment:


  • s14brent
    replied
    just seeing this! welcome back! did you get rid of the red (automatic) one?

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    you guys are finally beginning to understand my genius

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonWilson48
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver
    Very cost effective. At $2.5k, buy two and stack them.
    Step 1: Buy E30 for $3000
    Step 2: Buy two carbon diffusers for $2500 each
    Step 3: Install and sell car for $3200
    Step 4: Profit $$$

    Leave a comment:


  • McGyver
    replied
    Very cost effective. At $2.5k, buy two and stack them.

    Leave a comment:


  • 2mAn
    replied
    I have a plan...

    Leave a comment:


  • Northern
    replied
    Not sure how any stock rear valence/apron will work with the bumper higher from the "High Dive" setup. Would be a gap at minimum unless it mounts to the bumper itself?

    Leave a comment:


  • DEV0 E30
    replied
    Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83
    I’m team cow catcher . Is the a rear “cow catcher” something oem to add on the rear for early model
    "OEM" Would be something like an Mtech 1 rear apron, but that's for euro bumbners.

    OEM-like stuff exists from a decent number of other companies from back in the time when e30s were new, finding them however may not be as easy as they used to be. Racing Dynamics (RD) and Zender I know for sure did.

    R3v Link on this topic: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...-diving-boards

    There are some companies selling them now either copies or other versions but I don't want to link something that I don't know for sure isn't scammy.

    Leave a comment:

Working...