Remachining Bottlecaps to look better - Check this out!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Massimo
    replied
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    Massimo, those wheels are sick dude. nice work
    Thanks dude, its what I do in my spare time. I will someday model the E30 and throw those wheel on it. lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • camshaftgsxr
    replied
    there was a guy that already did this, he cut every other spoke valley down a little further, ill try to find a pic but i remember seeing it almost two years ago

    edit: here

    Leave a comment:


  • eurotrash
    replied
    Prob cheaper to just buy ronal r8s and there 15"

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    Those look like rota track r's

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    Massimo, those wheels are sick dude. nice work

    Leave a comment:


  • Thizzelle
    replied
    Originally posted by Massimo



    I'm green with envy tiss tiss

    Leave a comment:


  • Paukert11
    replied
    If there were 16'8, I would pay about 400 a wheel. That's if they were strong and not fucking heavy.

    Leave a comment:


  • MC Hammered
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesE30

    example:

    I'd love to rock 3pc bottle caps like that.

    Leave a comment:


  • mechdonald
    replied
    It's a Style 6 from a E36 and Z3

    according to:



    Hmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    ^
    Yep lol though I would make my self sound smart.

    Leave a comment:


  • mechdonald
    replied
    oops, sorry for the HUGE picture

    ...and I guess I could have read it off of the wheel - LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • Massimo
    replied
    15x7 don't know what they came from though I would guess a 5 series

    Leave a comment:


  • mechdonald
    replied
    What size of wheel is this? And how common are they?
    These look like an even nicer blank canvas to modify.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied
    Originally posted by Massimo
    ^
    that is not the idea, he has access to a CNC machine not a a cast factory.

    What could be a possable option is if you can machine replica bottle cap centres out of billit possably in 16 inch or something then get 3pc lips in what ever size you want. This obviously would not be very cheap but would have the result everyone wants.

    I know, but just cause he has access doesn't make it worthwile. I have access to a powerdrill and a polisher, i dont use it to polish turds.

    Leave a comment:


  • PNWDan
    replied
    Just out of curiosity, what would someone pay for 16" bottlecaps with a lip? lol

    Leave a comment:

Working...