Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    The answer to every problem is more speed and power. The rover lacked speed and power. Nuff said lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Search Eaton supercharged 850.

    It has been done.

    It is ridiculous.

    It is fantastic.

    I've already thought about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    M90 isn't enough Eaton for M70.






    SO I'll have to get another M90 and dual Eaton the M70.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Works for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I've got it. turbo the m30. eaton the rover...
    M90 isn't enough Eaton for M70.






    SO I'll have to get another M90 and dual Eaton the M70.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I don't know what's going on anymore.

    I have Eaton.

    I have Laminova

    I have MS with M30 turbo tune

    I have e30 'vert.

    I have no time.

    FAWK
    I've got it. turbo the m30. eaton the rover...

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Super charged m30 I can dig it
    I don't know what's going on anymore.

    I have Eaton.

    I have Laminova

    I have MS with M30 turbo tune

    I have e30 'vert.

    I have no time.

    FAWK

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Super charged m30 I can dig it

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    :Rolf: :rolf: I'm dying over here haha

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Is it just me or did you put a bunch of faces on the wall in the second pic and a fuckin Sesame Street character behind the rock :Rolf:

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Fuckin :Rolf: I'm just busting out laughing while my professor is instructing thanks dude

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Is it just me or did you put a bunch of faces on the wall in the second pic and a fuckin Sesame Street character behind the rock :Rolf:
    I don't see nuffin'.....

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Slammin's 'vert....round deux....

    Is it just me or did you put a bunch of faces on the wall in the second pic and a fuckin Sesame Street character behind the rock :Rolf:

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    I haven't had time to sit down on my personal computer and whip things up in photoshop. I don't have CS at work. So this is all I have for now. More colors coming soon.



    Leave a comment:

Working...