Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Swanny
    replied
    Originally posted by ST1G
    Where did you host your photos, same server room as The Pirate Bay?

    Kelllllly ripa!



    Unmmmm deets on the calypso down the road?

    Leave a comment:


  • ST1G
    replied
    Where did you host your photos, same server room as The Pirate Bay?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Looks like you shouldn't have sold that haha.
    Ehh, well see what happens.

    The 'vert will just get an e32 booster. K.I.S.S.

    I can probably do the same with the sedan since I'm not stuck at a certain distance with the S38 throttle setup.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    ...and I have one.....but it's tentatively sold......

    Looks like you shouldn't have sold that haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Yea I'd definitely go with a wilwood setup. Might be expensive but will make life in the bay so much easier haha
    ...and I have one.....but it's tentatively sold......

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Yea I'd definitely go with a wilwood setup. Might be expensive but will make life in the bay so much easier haha

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    Gonna get very tight. If I was you I'd go booster less to make more room in the bay.
    This is a truth.

    Going to add like 2" to the mani for dem Laminova cores.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28

    You do. I know you do.
    Maybe.....but not really.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Gonna get very tight. If I was you I'd go booster less to make more room in the bay.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    I like the way your thinking. That slick top is sitting there begging for a m30 eaton. Will you be getting s38 itbs?
    No, I'll run one really big throttle pre-Eaton. Will make runners. This way I won't need an adapter for the S38 stuff, and I can position it how I like for fitment. Gonna get tight in there.....

    Originally posted by IronFreak
    No one cares.
    You do. I know you do.

    Leave a comment:


  • IronFreak
    replied
    No one cares.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    So, I kinda got myself into a bit of a pickle.

    I'll be picking up a slicktop 318i sedan after the new year. No engine.

    Then these things showed up at work today.




    S38 intake mani modded for Eaton and a B35 balancer with adapter for a 6pk belt.....

    Methinks the Vert will get the M52 from the Rover that's getting the M70. The sedan will get the M30 that the vert was going to get but now isn't.

    I like the way your thinking. That slick top is sitting there begging for a m30 eaton. Will you be getting s38 itbs?

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    So, I kinda got myself into a bit of a pickle.

    I'll be picking up a slicktop 318i sedan after the new year. No engine.

    Then these things showed up at work today.




    S38 intake mani modded for Eaton and a B35 balancer with adapter for a 6pk belt.....

    Methinks the Vert will get the M52 from the Rover that's getting the M70. The sedan will get the M30 that the vert was going to get but now isn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Don't forget through any thing. Thing will be a rolling tank haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30
    The answer to every problem is more speed and power. The rover lacked speed and power. Nuff said lol.
    It will be the perfect vehicle!

    Speed, power, reliability, ability to go ANYWHERE......

    Leave a comment:

Working...