Slammin's circle jerk....it's dyno'd!!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
Yea I'd definitely go with a wilwood setup. Might be expensive but will make life in the bay so much easier hahaLeave a comment:
-
-
-
Gonna get very tight. If I was you I'd go booster less to make more room in the bay.Leave a comment:
-
No, I'll run one really big throttle pre-Eaton. Will make runners. This way I won't need an adapter for the S38 stuff, and I can position it how I like for fitment. Gonna get tight in there.....
You do. I know you do.Leave a comment:
-
So, I kinda got myself into a bit of a pickle.
I'll be picking up a slicktop 318i sedan after the new year. No engine.
Then these things showed up at work today.


S38 intake mani modded for Eaton and a B35 balancer with adapter for a 6pk belt.....
Methinks the Vert will get the M52 from the Rover that's getting the M70. The sedan will get the M30 that the vert was going to get but now isn't.
I like the way your thinking. That slick top is sitting there begging for a m30 eaton. Will you be getting s38 itbs?Leave a comment:
-
So, I kinda got myself into a bit of a pickle.
I'll be picking up a slicktop 318i sedan after the new year. No engine.
Then these things showed up at work today.


S38 intake mani modded for Eaton and a B35 balancer with adapter for a 6pk belt.....
Methinks the Vert will get the M52 from the Rover that's getting the M70. The sedan will get the M30 that the vert was going to get but now isn't.Leave a comment:
-
Don't forget through any thing. Thing will be a rolling tank haha.Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: