Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradnic View Post
    Semi-gloss all the way
    That was my thought too. I want it a little shiny but not full on gloss.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Here we go! The faces are now filled by Ehrlich (Paul) and on their way to get refinished in Nogaro.

Cant wait to get these things in so I can work on my brakes!

Comment

Proper. hope you bring this car to The Vintage next May
        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
        DB vert plastic bumpers
        OEM Keys
        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
        91 ic Calypso 3.1
        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Proper. hope you bring this car to The Vintage next May
          Yea it will be ready by then, I was hoping ready by the one in Vernon Hills in Sept but I dont think I will make it.

Comment

Nice!
            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

The wheels are in the final stages.

Comment

Wheels done and on the way, I ordered a spacer test kit but I think I will be running 8mm front and rear to get me at et21 all around.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                  Wheels done and on the way, I ordered a spacer test kit but I think I will be running 8mm front and rear to get me at et21 all around.

Wheels look awesome!

What are the specs on the wheels 16x??? Mine are 16x7 et25. I also have 225/45R16, but I don't have spacers. Max spacer I could run is 5mm for an ET20. I think if you 16x8 you might need to roll the fenders at a 16x8 ET21 and those tires.
                  Last edited by Zeemz; 06-07-2017, 04:00 PM.
                  1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                  1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                  September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                  Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Wow, absolutely gorgeous wheels!! Can't wait to see them installed.

Mr. Wolfe
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
                      Wheels look awesome!

What are the specs on the wheels 16x??? Mine are 16x7 et25. I also have 225/45R16, but I don't have spacers. Max spacer I could run is 5mm for an ET20. I think if you 16x8 you might need to roll the fenders at a 16x8 ET21 and those tires.
                      16x8 225/45r16.

Jordan ran them on his car et20 with no roll. Same wheels and tires.

Comment

square setup? 8s on the front hmm.
                        wheels are absolute perfection btw. hope to see them around this summer

fwiw I run an alpina staggered setup, 16x7 front 205/50-16 16x8 rear 225/45-16, both ET28. no rolls

Alpina E30 fitment front and rear (from German KBA doc)
                        Last edited by bradnic; 11-25-2017, 06:48 PM.
                        I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                        DB vert plastic bumpers
                        OEM Keys
                        MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                        91 ic Calypso 3.1
                        86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                        TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                        e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Amazing thread, I just found it today and went through it over the course of 4-5 hours.

Great work!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

square setup? 8s on the front hmm.
                            wheels are absolute perfection btw. hope to see them around this summer

fwiw I run an alpina staggered setup, 16x7 front 225/50-16 16x8 rear 225/45-16, both ET28. no rolls
                            Yep square. According to Paul they are ET29. I will keep testing till they sit perfect. I want flush but doesn't have to be crazy, and no poke.

Comment

16x8 225/45r16.

Jordan ran them on his car et20 with no roll. Same wheels and tires.
                              Nice! I thought the rears might fit, but didn't know the fronts would at 16x8 ET21 without a roll.

I wanted to go to 16x7.5 front and 16x8 rear or 8s all around, but after spending a decent amount of cash on the RS003s and the lips were immaculate I couldn't justify how much new lips would cost.

I want flush but doesn't have to be crazy, and no poke.
                              I like where your head is at. I bet it will look awesome! Can't wait to see them mounted. Red/Gold caps + Alpine white also a nice choice!

I've been on the fence about running a 5mm spacer on the rear to get a little more flush as well, I am happy with how the fronts sit at this point.
                              Last edited by Zeemz; 06-08-2017, 07:17 AM.
                              1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                              1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                              September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                              Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
                                Nice! I thought the rears might fit, but didn't know the fronts would at 16x8 ET21 without a roll.

I wanted to go to 16x7.5 front and 16x8 rear or 8s all around, but after spending a decent amount of cash on the RS003s and the lips were immaculate I couldn't justify how much new lips would cost.

I like where your head is at. I bet it will look awesome! Can't wait to see them mounted. Red/Gold caps + Alpine white also a nice choice!

I've been on the fence about running a 5mm spacer on the rear to get a little more flush as well, I am happy with how the fronts sit at this point.
                                Yea I was on the fence on the caps, but I have a red wilwood BBk and my interior has red stitching so I think it will go with the theme. I wish they were red and silver, I may look to see if I can get those later.

Comment

Working...
                                X