No announcement yet.

1990 325is restomod project aka "Klaus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^BTW the wiring I posted in #541 is for you and I, V1 of the board.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      ^BTW the wiring I posted in #541 is for you and I, V1 of the board.
      Thanks!
      Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

No real updates, on the car, hopefully, have some this weekend. I did work on the X5 though, we had all seasons on them since new, the summers that came with the car are in the basement with almost no miles on them. The all-seasons probably had one more spring summer fall season in them but they were shot for snow driving, the car was sliding all over the place last week. So much so I switched cars and let my wife drive the E38 with snow tires on it because I didnt feel like it was safe for her.

Decided to get dedicated snows for this car too, I will throw the summers back on the OE wheels in the spring. Just in time because we had a big more snow here.

Comment

if you are going to post pics of snow + talk about how you bought snow tires for the X5 that should = pics of the X5 IN the snow
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            if you are going to post pics of snow + talk about how you bought snow tires for the X5 that should = pics of the X5 IN the snow
            Will do, just got the tires on tonight! Its supposed to snow more this week and be stupid cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
              Will do, just got the tires on tonight! Its supposed to snow more this week and be stupid cold.

Pffftttt. I fly into Cleveland Monday for the week.
              1991 318iC
              1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Originally posted by Poorhouse View Post
                Pffftttt. I fly into Cleveland Monday for the week.
                I was just there, Cleveland got a little more snow than us, but it's not as cold.

It's -6 here now Cleveland is 14 and on the way up.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                  I was just there, Cleveland got a little more snow than us, but it's not as cold.

It's -6 here now Cleveland is 14 and on the way up.

Balmy!

I've got about a foot of snow in my yard but the highs have been in the mid 20's here. Not bad.

Plus it doesn't feel as cold here as it does by the lake.
                  1991 318iC
                  1989 325i Field Rescue

Comment

Good friend of mine lives right outside Chicago, we always compare weather, since I'm in the fucking jungle.

He sent me a screen cap of the forecast, negative teens.

I do things.

Comment

Ok, I was bored:

Comment

Think R3Z3N is becoming me and Staszeks best friend aha

Comment

Ok, I was bored:

You just answered my question from your thread. You are the man!

Comment

Verified AC Pressure sensor connector is P/N: 61132359998. Comes with pins, connector and rubber inserts

Comment

I need to update my Gen 1 wiring schematic. Gary just got back to me. The AC Pressure sensor ground connects to the same ground as the CAN controller, because it is a low voltage signal and you do not want voltage float differing between the CAN controller and AC Pressure sensor. The Gen 2 schematic is correct, but it has a pin also for AC Pressure sensor ground, which also gets chassis grounded.

Comment

I need to update my Gen 1 wiring schematic. Gary just got back to me. The AC Pressure sensor ground connects to the same ground as the CAN controller, because it is a low voltage signal and you do not want voltage float differing between the CAN controller and AC Pressure sensor. The Gen 2 schematic is correct, but it has a pin also for AC Pressure sensor ground, which also gets chassis grounded.
                                Can you send me the new Gen 1 version

Comment

Working...
                                X