1990 325is restomod project aka "Klaus"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
    I hope it keeps working, I gave up on it..
    Me too lol. At the end of the day if it fails I am just going back to an S52 compressor, direct wire it and the fan to the AC button and call it a day lol.
    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Beautiful car . Your car was my cars inspiration . Mine is like the Walmart version of your car lol . I did buy some parts from you springs/headlights . S50 only and rep kit unfortunately
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
        Beautiful car . Your car was my cars inspiration . Mine is like the Walmart version of your car lol . I did buy some parts from you springs/headlights . S50 only and rep kit unfortunately
        Nice! Looking good, love to see more.

Comment

Small update, was finally able to install my newly refurbished Amp by Bradnic. The system never sounded so good!

Comment

Mmm, factory fresh!

Was the old one damaged or just upgraded?

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by moatilliatta View Post
              Mmm, factory fresh!

Was the old one damaged or just upgraded?
              The old one was damaged. All four channels worked, but they would cut off and distort, so basically I had to leave it on the rears and keep volume down. Now it works great!

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post

Nice! Looking good, love to see more.
                Here’s a few I don’t want to cloud up your thread . I wish I would have done a build thread but I never intended for it to go this far
                cali Bar’d s50 with AC waffle conversion rc090 semi custom interior rep mtech 2 kit etc etc
                Attached Files

Comment

I dont know if anyone checks these anymore, but I finally got around to getting the S54 to the Dyno.

Not too bad 311 HP and 263 TQ to the wheels. I am using the stock airbox and fairly stock exhaust setup.

Comment

Car is looking absolutely fantastic... I wish I had stuck with the S54 swapped version of my car and developed / refined it to this level. Hope you're enjoying it!
                    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                      Car is looking absolutely fantastic... I wish I had stuck with the S54 swapped version of my car and developed / refined it to this level. Hope you're enjoying it!
                      The problem is this one is too nice to race now lol. I need another one just to beat on.

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post

The problem is this one is too nice to race now lol. I need another one just to beat on.
                        somebody needs a hoopty!
                        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Have you gotten it weighed or corner balanced? 311whp is great
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Have you gotten it weighed or corner balanced? 311whp is great
                            Not yet, it was weighed when I first built it. I need to get to that. I am in the middle or restoring and E38 740i sport right now as a daily, that has taken some of my time, along with a 5 month old kid lol,

Comment

They did three pulls I had them send me all three as an overlay. Very happy with the car, really consistent numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X