Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parkerbink
    replied
    sorry about the job, great work on the car. I voted for you.

Leave a comment:

• dasmanschaft012
    replied
    The hive mind works fast

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    It’s that time of year. Time for shameless self promotion. If you guys have a minute, jump over to iPd’s blog and vote on cool pics of cool cars. Doesn’t have to be mine

>2019 ipd Photo Contest The votes are now in and the winners have been notified. Now it's time to show who everyone chose as the winners for this years ipd photo contest.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Originally posted by ForcedFirebird View Post
    Neat trick for fixing runs...

That actually is pretty amazing

Leave a comment:

• ForcedFirebird
    replied
    Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
    It’s done. A couple runs to clean up. Not bad considering I haven’t sprayed a complete in over ten years [emoji23]

Neat trick for fixing runs...

In this video I will show you an Amazing Trick for removing Big Paint Runs in 2 Pac Paint. It is a method that is not well known but very effective. If you ...

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Unmasked, handles in, all the seals back in, hood emblems in, re-blacked out the rear wheel wells, pressure washed the engine bay and loaded more parts in the car to start painting tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• oekundar
    replied
    Not only great work but you move quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    Back home and ready to start the reassembly process. Weird thing that the doors look a different color even though there’s the same amount of material on everything and staggered overlaps. Oh well, I’ll deal with it later. Time to get to work

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    You can't slow down now., I need to see this thing finished!

Leave a comment:

• DaWildBeast
    replied
    This thing is sick, I can’t wait to see it finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied

It’s done. A couple runs to clean up. Not bad considering I haven’t sprayed a complete in over ten years [emoji23]

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied

Masked up. Ready for a wipe down and roll into the booth tomorrow. Video will be up in YouTube of the masking shortly.

Leave a comment:

• adam.nonis
    replied
    I’m not overly worried about finding work, I just want to find the right work. I grew up with my dad owning his own business and I never really wanted to, cause the switch doesn’t really ever shut off. I think I’m going to give it a shot though. At least a solid six months. Maybe a year and see what it’s like.

Leave a comment:

• LateFan
    replied
    Yeah, sorry to hear that. As booming as Seattle is, there are things out there. Chin up!

Leave a comment:

• jeenyus
    replied
    Dude if you haven't already started doing private work for people's cars then now would be the time. You have the recognition, just start your own business.

Based on your casual mention of it though it seems as though you're not totally worried either and that's probably because you know you got the skillz to literally pay the billz.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X