No announcement yet.

*!Build of the year candidate!* Strange PNW Build: E30+Volvo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me show you a magic trick. How to make a freshly minted airdam disappear...............poof

[emoji38] I know, sure isn’t much to see. But it fits better, it’s stronger and when I eventually get around to trimming out the license opening to allow more airflow, it’ll look better then.

Comment

your car looks like 120% more fancy now in that color.

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
        Let me show you a magic trick. How to make a freshly minted airdam disappear...............poof

[emoji38] I know, sure isn’t much to see. But it fits better, it’s stronger and when I eventually get around to trimming out the license opening to allow more airflow, it’ll look better then.
        That is sweet, I was wondering what the final product would look like!
        Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Bitchin !

Keep it up, Adam.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

More amazing work!

Thanks for sharing.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by adam.nonis View Post
              If you guys have a minute, jump over to iPd’s blog and vote on cool pics of cool cars. Doesn’t have to be mine

>2019 ipd Photo Contest The votes are now in and the winners have been notified. Now it's time to show who everyone chose as the winners for this years ipd photo contest.
              I voted! (although y'know...that red 240 wagon is pretty nice...haha!)

Last day to vote, people! Support your local Adam!

Comment

i'd say "good luck", but you clearly don't need it, since you are in the lead! congrats!

(yes, yes, i voted for you :D)
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Not much new to post. All just little detail work from here till Friday. Want to machine a replacement for the whole schebang from aluminum, but time didn’t permit so I made an insert that replicates the front grille except I curved the hexagons to match the rear radius

Not much time left

Comment

If you’re wondering why I went through the trouble of remaking the airdam...

I wanted this (tucks behind the bumper):

Vs this (has really awkward cuts):

Between the previous installation and the current one there was almost nothing left here:

And because there was so much missing, coupled with being thin to begin with, it was pretty flimsy:

Comment

Your killing me with these bite sized pics. I am dying to see the end results.
                      How to remove, install or convert to pop out windows
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=297611

Could be better, could be worse.

Comment

Originally posted by rzerob View Post
                        Your killing me with these bite sized pics. I am dying to see the end results.

Typically I stop my updates about a month ago this time of year, to be able to drop for the iPd show. This year I didn’t lock down since every minute was spent just trying to repair damage and y’all already knew what was going on. I’ll have some completed pics over the next couple days.

Comment

If anyone is curious how the aluminum exhaust is holding up over a year later. No cracks or leaks to speak of. Just a few scrapes

Comment

We love the bite sized pics! That's how we figure out how it's all done.

And....4AM alarm...maybe that's partly how you get so much done!

Comment

Originally posted by LateFan View Post
                              We love the bite sized pics! That's how we figure out how it's all done.

And....4AM alarm...maybe that's partly how you get so much done!

Yup. I’m an early riser. I’m actually usually up before the alarm goes off.

Comment

Morning load up with the pack mule and heading off.

Comment

Working...
                                X