No announcement yet.

Project finished - 'MY22' 318is - bare metal, nut and bolt restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read the whole 29 pages thread of yours. Actually, i just checked the pictures because they were tempting. Just WOW reaction . Keep on going! I hope i will reach to that point in some day. :D
    Youtube https://www.youtube.com/@MisWorkshopBMW
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/misworkshop/

Comment

Originally posted by AmosCake View Post

Thank you! Did NTM know the backpad width to clear the front calipers or did you have to give them that number?
      I gave them a detailed spec of size and clearances after I did the measurements

looked like this
      Attached Files
      88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by bangn View Post
        beautiful, you've done an awesome job of this. Love the styling of the interior, it bet it smells glorious
        Thanks dude, it's a comfy place to be

Originally posted by MarkoEST View Post
        I just read the whole 29 pages thread of yours. Actually, i just checked the pictures because they were tempting. Just WOW reaction . Keep on going! I hope i will reach to that point in some day. :D
        Thanks bud, you can get there, just keep prioritising E30 ;)

Update on springs and urethane top hats. GOOD.
        Actually dropped further than planned. 5KG front, 6KG rear. Softened up rebound & bump. Added 15mm of ground clearance. Much more gentle and a bit quieter too.

This kind of got triggered by new car quietness, picked up a '23 Volvo XC60 T8 phev (great car) and it is QUIET. Made those spherical joints seem a little over the top on the street :)

Last edited by burkey001; 05-20-2023, 03:45 PM.
        88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by burkey001 View Post

I gave them a detailed spec of size and clearances after I did the measurements

looked like this
          Awesome! Thank you so much. Im trying to get perfect fitment so i dont run spacers

Comment

Keep your eyeballs out in July ;)

kind of neat in a total flog way.... Two E30's two mag features. What a knob :)

Also went up the snow in the E30, with my old man in his M3R. Two ideal snow cars...
            Wasn't really planning to. Was up in the high country and there was a bit of a cold snap.

Softer springs and new camber plates are way, way better.

Comment

Congrats! Thats amaxing!
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I wonder if we can finally get a COTM?
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                X