• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	10019499
    Finally installed my trunk lid trim and tool box.

Comment

Cleaned the greasy mess off of the bottom of my engine and replaced my ABS pump with this beauty from our own Jordan Sarette.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CF97B99A-D5FD-449D-B0D4-7A99A984A015.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	67.2 KB ID:	10019785 Click image for larger version  Name:	29F312A9-DFE2-45FC-816B-89F33B37148A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	58.5 KB ID:	10019786
      Last edited by jgilber0; 05-30-2021, 08:47 PM.
      Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
      1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
      Palm Beach County

Comment

Replaced my oil pressure sender, cleaned all the oil out of the connector, changed the oil and put everything back together. My drip pan is bone dry once again.

After that, I changed my brake fluid, bled the system, and took the car out for a test drive. Thanks to Jordan I now have working ABS again!
        Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
        1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
        Palm Beach County

Comment

I installed a Heckblende the other day. I've been wanting to put one on for a long time. I finally got around to doing it.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Thought about what to do to it next.

Send back damaged ATI Crank Damper in hope they can fix it...

Plan on to try and get 7* of caster this weekend from E36 uprights / knuckles. .

Stared at it.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
            @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I also stared at mine, then I decided it needed a wash and vac.

Comment

Attached Files

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

I snapped four bolts on my rear seal carrier. I thought the click from the 1st 3 bolts was my torque wrench until the 4th bolt came off after it snapped.
                  sigpic84 325e

Comment

Nice.

Comment

New tires, refreshed hoses under intake, two fuel hoses under manifold, replaced coolant pipe, switched to BMW blue coolant. cleaned ICV, M44 timing chain tensioner, oil change, new air filter remove tint from front windows, new blower motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghosty View Post
                        New tires, refreshed hoses under intake, two fuel hoses under manifold, replaced coolant pipe, switched to BMW blue coolant. cleaned ICV, M44 timing chain tensioner, oil change, new air filter remove tint from front windows, new blower motor.
                        Sounds like a normal M42 maintenance day.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post

Sounds like a normal M42 maintenance day.
                          Definitely, just long over due for mine!
                          Car sat for years in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by ddm-j View Post
                            Attempted removal of passenger side front valence bolt via my friend the welder. Thing is rusted in, stripped out, and features broken off extractor tip compliments of previous owner's attempt at removal. We broke off a grade 8 bold (sheer failure brittle fracture surface) that was welded in! Now I have the task of trying to remove the bolt that was welded on and broken off. Hopefully I can get it out and test another extractor. If that doesn't work I may try welding again with a stainless steel bolt. If that don't work it'll be full drill out and re-tap.

Name:	valence_bolt_removal_50.jpg
Views:	578
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	10014797

In the meantime my r134 conversion will be on hold unless I decide to drain the cooling system and go at the condenser from the radiator side.
                            Damn dude. Hardcore.

I installed solid adjustable control arm bushings.

I'm not impressed with how far out the back of the heim joint the control arm sits and Garagistic says my car is messed up and all theirs are fine with more extension, but cannot provide a picture to show that. Weird. We'll see how long they last in the PNW with no boots.

Name:	PXL_20220207_002229434.jpg
Views:	369
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	10049443 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20220207_002244462.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	10049444
                            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Did a valve adjustment and I believe I have finally stopped the valve cover from leaking. Also flogged the hell out of it in the twisties.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

Cleaned up some old school stainless headers and installed them

Comment

Working...
                                X